<Describe the movie briefly here (3 to 8 lines) (it is what RSS viewers will see)>

Game objectives

• Emulator used: <FCEU 0.98.25>
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Manipulates luck
  • With bug

Comments

This stroy is about saving Idians.The hero,through hard, in order to regain precious stones, and started a period of adventure.After untold hardships and finally win a precious stones, save India.He's the hero of India!

Stage by stage comments

Policy 1(each stage)

BUG use.To achieve the shortest distance

Policy 2(each stage,too)

Weapons of choice(Boss battle).I found weapons of injury is not the same.And I tried each weapons of injury.The result is,bomb is the maximum,knife and full bomb is the minimum.So the first attack and the last attack(some boss),I use bomb.For example,stage 3,if you use bomb,it is invalid.The final boss:I use the full bomb,beause,the weakness is two eyes,If you use other weapons, you need to above, this will waste a lot of time.

Other comments

I repeated this video was revised three times after the works, details of the basic operation in place, I think this is the video BUG use of the most critical areas, may be able to find more short routes.
 Thank you, and hope that we can love!

mmbossman: I can't seem to get FCEUX to recognize the fds bios file, so someone else will have to handle this one. Got it working, and accepting for publication.
ShinyDoofy: Processing...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2089: max12187566's FDS Arumana no Kiseki in 08:51.77
Editor, Emulator Coder, Expert player (2105)
It's the a game of drunk programming and few (but OK) sound tracks! If you played this game "in the normal way", I'd vote No because of repetition. As you've glitched it out, I might vote Yes or Meh, denpending on why some boss fights and wall sinking looked unoptimal.
<klmz> it reminds me of that people used to keep quoting adelikat's IRC statements in the old good days <adelikat> no doubt <adelikat> klmz, they still do
Former player
Sorry,I forgot some descriptions. 1)If one breath climb up the top of the screen, such as tractors, then you release the hook will not appear on the screen. 2)Not jump in front because no delay.Behind because of the enemy, so jump upward drag on screen, did not blame the delay, reduce delays.
max12187566 wrote:
1)If one breath climb up the top of the screen, such as tractors, then you release the hook will not appear on the screen. 2)Not jump in front because no delay.Behind because of the enemy, so jump upward drag on screen, did not blame the delay, reduce delays.
Er, I guess you mean: 1) If one grapple-climbs up to the top of the screen, in levels as the tractor level(?), then the hook which you release will not appear on the screen. 2) No need to jump beforehand because of no lags by enemy (and to fall down is faster than to pre-jump to clear corners). Later in the movie, because of the (laggy) enemies, I jumped up to scroll the screen upwards, (to scroll them out of the screen), which didn't introduce lags, but reduced lags instead. Right?
<klmz> it reminds me of that people used to keep quoting adelikat's IRC statements in the old good days <adelikat> no doubt <adelikat> klmz, they still do
Experienced player (623)
The bug is the most valuable in this game! Good bug and yes vote!
The reminiscence of childhod. I love this game.
Former player
klmz wrote:
max12187566 wrote:
1)If one breath climb up the top of the screen, such as tractors, then you release the hook will not appear on the screen. 2)Not jump in front because no delay.Behind because of the enemy, so jump upward drag on screen, did not blame the delay, reduce delays.
Er, I guess you mean: 1) If one grapple-climbs up to the top of the screen, in levels as the tractor level(?), then the hook which you release will not appear on the screen. 2) No need to jump beforehand because of no lags by enemy (and to fall down is faster than to pre-jump to clear corners). Later in the movie, because of the (laggy) enemies, I jumped up to scroll the screen upwards, (to scroll them out of the screen), which didn't introduce lags, but reduced lags instead. Right?
Ah,yes : )
Player (120)
dragonxyk wrote:
The bug is the most valuable in this game!
That's an understatement! This took a bit more effort for me than usual to play, but it was worth it. If you like glitching and weird Nintendo games then you will probably enjoy this movie a lot. I won't spoil it too much :) Good job max12187566
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs
Active player (308)
He's the hero of India! Hooray! (now I'll watch it) EDIT: nope, I'm not watching it right now because the crappy emulator apparently cannot find the fds bios that is just inside its folder. now let's hope that we can love!
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Am I the only one that thinks of Bayou Billy when I watch this movie? That been said, the movie was probably 60% more enjoyable when I imagined that the main Hero was an Aussie who saves india for some reason :P I also liked in one of the later levels when a raft randomly appears in the cliff. Yes from me.
@max12187566: OK. Now Yes from me. EDIT: 8.5/9.2.
Joe
Very fun to watch "Indie" glitch his way through the entirety of the stages and it's short, too. Not only that, you make a mockery of the game's bosses. 10/10
Former player
Please use FCEU0.98.25,FCEUX don't support this bios......
Active player (277)
It doesn't handle the BIOS? Why? I thought FCEUX was supposed to be the definitive version of FCEU!
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Experienced player (822)
Interesting movie. I don't think it's nearly as perfect as many of the raters have seemed to indicated, as the glitch jumping looked somewhat unoptimized, and I'm pretty sure the spider boss could have been handled faster. However, it is a broken game, and a well done run. Good job max12187566.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [1209] FDS Arumana no Kiseki by max12187566 in 08:51.77
undeRCoveR wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks of Bayou Billy when I watch this movie?
About five seconds in I thought, "Bayou Billy meets Goonies?" This game actually looks decent. Konami games have the best sound effects. P.S. What happened to the FDS sound channel?
Editor, Publisher, Player (46)
fsvgm777
She/Her
Senior Publisher, Player (221)
The only thing that's missing in your logo is the encoder information, but I also don't feel it's enough to warrant a complete re-do. That means it's good to go. (note: this was discussed in DMs, and later encodes have said info, but I also don't feel it's an absolute hard requirement, just a recommendation)
Steam Community page - Cohost profile Oh, I'm just a concerned observer.