Howdy man! Im back ;)
Im at my parents place now, not spending money and to have something to waste my free time on I started time attacking again.
It?s Flintstones again, actually I wasn?t that satisfied with my first version so it was a good thing to redo it again. And also, Orccu at the forum discovered a nice glitch at the last stage (The future) that saved me minutes! So this is a much better version, I fixed some minor mistakes, killed some bosses faster and so on. For some reason I had to wait for Dracula to get on the right side before I could kill him. Odd but it doesn?t affect the time really. So here it is, 2 minutes faster ;) Enjoy it when you have time for it. Hope it?s going well with the new site also! I wish you good luck mate!
/Hans

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4: Walker Boh's NES Flintstones in 17:14.67
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [109] NES The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy by Walker Boh in 17:14.67
Editor, Player (67)
Current Projects: TAS: Wizards & Warriors III.
Banned User, Former player
Movie #4 must be some kind of record... :)