Submission Text Full Submission Page
Doko Kashira Door. I don't really know what it means, but it allows you to finish the game in under five minutes. I'm not too much into Pokemon, but I do remember playing it when I was a kid, which is partly the reason I came to doing this TAS. I saw a video, hosted on YouTube, the Doko Kashira Door glitch. I quickly looked up a Pocket Monster Green run (non TAS), and there was one up. It was pretty slow. I never thought of looking for a TAS, but unfortunately, there was/is faster by Mike Tryczak (Primo).
I'd like to thank bobmario511 for his video that showed me the rough route to the run. ;)
This must be played with VBA 20!
More about the movie:
  • Emulator used: Visual Boy Advance 20
  • ROM used: Pocket Monsters - Green Version (J) (V1.0) [S].sgb
  • Language: Japanese

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2153: JetlagJad's SGB Pocket Monsters Green in 04:32.37
Senior Moderator
It's a nice effort, but it's slower than the current movie by Primo (that you have referred to in your submission text), which aims for the same goals. And since you don't beat Primo in these goals, your movie won't be published.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!