Post subject: Heavy Barrel
Hello this is my second attempt to publish a movie well i chose a cool game i used to play when i was younger this time i will try to use two players at once its realy hard to control two at once, but my keybord sucks, it doesnt allow to press more than 3 buttons at once example, im going up with player 1 and 2, *here i got 2 buttons pressed) with i want to fire with both while going up, this will be 4 buttons pressed at once. my keyboard just allow 3 at same time
Run..Run...Run.....
you already tested.. but did you try different keyboard layout? In the worst case, you can try to you can do your run in an another operathing system....
Keyboard press limit is, as I understand it, limited more by the keyboard than the OS. Switching operating systems won't do you any good. What you can do if you need multiple keys pressed is turn on auto-hold for those keys. Or bind several controller buttons to the same key.
Pyrel - an open-source rewrite of the Angband roguelike game in Python.
Editor, Emulator Coder, Expert player (2105)
I am always wondering whether one can use two keyboards simultaneously. I have never made such test, though.
<klmz> it reminds me of that people used to keep quoting adelikat's IRC statements in the old good days <adelikat> no doubt <adelikat> klmz, they still do
Player (120)
I typed this sentence on two different keyboards that are both plugged into my computer.
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs
FCEUX has an auto-hold feature... you should just be able to press each button once and have the emulator hold it for that frame, as many buttons as you want.
Player (120)
Oh, and be sure to do a Heavy Barrel roll *ducks*
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs
i could make throught the whole game using two keyboards, but it wasnt recording my mistake, i was saving withoud recording now i cant lay this game anymore and record everything again http://dehacked.2y.net/microstorage.php/info/945477087/Heavy%20Barrel%20%28U%29.fm2
Run..Run...Run.....
XTREMAL93
He/Him
Active player (388)
RTA speedrun time is 19:06 Link to video