Submission Text Full Submission Page
(no warp, any item, no damage) This is my first no-damage run from this game, I don't think there's any time run as this game is just like gradius, your controller does not affect the scrolling speed.
Kinda interesting to see the dodges of countless bullets and sponsered missiles from those alien don't ya think? ^_-
PS: I'll appreciate it if someone could identify the game version that I'm using. The rom file just named mine as aeroblaster.smd, nothing else :(

Bisqwit: It's an autoscrolling game.
This game looks very much like Gradius, except that there are no speed upgrades available, and the enemies are bigger.
I watched the first 7 minutes of this movie, trying to see things that would be impossible for expert players to do on a real console, but I couldn't find any. Your fire accuracy wasn't good either.
Can you explain?

KamiKaze: I didn't know I can reply like this, sorry for the long email >_<
This game is kinda limited to the plane's speed as I couldn't really do much about it (the bullets flew the same speed as your plane when you move back <--).
I'd appreciate it if you could give some tips regarding some of the examples of maneuveur that you're refering to ^_^
Sorry for wasting your time on the run, I'll do a better and more interesting one again, considering the fact this game is limited by the scrolling speed >_< Sorry again...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #125: KamiKaze's Genesis Aero Blasters in 23:34.62
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!