Hello again, here is a movie for the Genesis game Dark Castle being beaten in 2:43.95 on the hardest difficulty.
I chose this game because it is known to be one of the worst Genesis games ever made, so I thought i'd give it a shot.
It's a quite short game, and this movie doesn't even visit 2 of the 4 rooms that you go to.
The rom used is "Dark_Castle_(UE)_[!].bin."
Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Bisqwit: The ending is strange...
Anyway, encoding.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #7: Dan_'s Genesis Dark Castle in 02:43.95
Player (70)
Haha! This is probably the most rediculous I've ever seen. Listening to the sound almost made me fell of my chair. And that gimp throwing stones. HAHAHA! And the last boss. BWAHAHAHAH!! Bisquit - You've gotta publish this game. Hahahaha! It's well played, tried to do it my self, but when I tried to skip down some stair I bumped the head of the hero and he died. Pretty weak. Hehehe. This reminds me somewhat of the other crappy game called Gods. I wish to see a run of that as well. Just to see some poor guy run that game makes me laugh.
ventuz
He/Him
Player (123)
strange game, but it is fast. Publish? = yes.
Emulator Coder
WTF! Was the drunk black knight the final boss or what? :P
Really... WTF. Seems like the idea and the horrid sounds were both done after a loooooong night in the bar. And black knight who throws mugs as a last boss? How did they even manage to get shite like this published in the first place. :/ Apart from that, playing was quite well done, the game itself was horrid to play when I tested. I really congratulate you for playing this at least 3 minutes. Still, it's so bad that it's essentially good.
"Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home." ( Pratchett & Gaiman: Good Omens )
Player (70)
I think the programmers had a big party at the company while making this game. "HEY GUY!! LISTEN UP! I'VE JUST COME UP WITH THE MOST FUNNY SHIT EVER! *hic*" They all were probably drunk while making it.
Former player
How...bizarre. Loved the Bach, hated the game. I don't know how you put up with it for two whole minutes. At the ending is...nothing? Just endless music? Crap.
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [211] Genesis Dark Castle by Dan_ in 02:43.95
Former player
I intend to improve this movie eventually. Some better randomness will help greatly. The waiting at the shield room was too long, and I might be able to manipulate the enemies so that I don't have to kill as many.
The Amiga version is even "better" ( http://hol.abime.net/100 ). While everyone was used to play games with a joystick, this game had to played with the keyboard and mouse, like today's WASD-FPS.
Player (70)
Still I think it's funny that they ported this to genesis! :D
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3968)
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing