Submission Text Full Submission Page
(Yay, more runs to stuff the queue!)
I wasn't sure if I should have submitted this or not, but after I improved it (for the fourth time, hence v4) on a whim I decided I should let you take a look at it and see for yourself.
This run uses a "secret" warp straight to the final boss from the second level (which is what I thought was questionable). As such, it looks very much like one took my warpless run and cut out everything but the first two levels and the final boss.
I personally don't think this run is all that impressive, though it is fast. The first two levels are easy to get near-perfect and the first twenty seconds of the final boss are spent waiting around the bottom. However, I'm submitting it for completion purposes.
On a side note, the ending + credits is almost as long as the gameplay itself, something I find amusing.
Rom name: Kid Chameleon (JUE) [!]
Stephen Kalb A.K.A. nifboy
Edit: This run has officially been pwned, even though this run takes no hits.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #18: nifboy's Genesis Kid Chameleon in 01:43.32
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
Even though this is very well played, it uses a secret button combination to get to the last boss. AFAIK runs which do that have been rejected in the past.
Editor, Active player (296)
Truncated wrote:
AFAIK runs which do that have been rejected in the past.
True.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!