Submission Text Full Submission Page
Well, this is my second try on Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past... The game is really glitched, and allows to go trough walls, and warping. If this, you can reach Ganon's withouth killing him. Recorded with ZSNES.

Nach: Please read SubmissionInstructions, Rules, and Guidelines to learn about what types of movies we want and how to submit them properly.
You should stop your movie as soon as you did everything necessary to complete the game and let the ending/credits play, not after the credits are over, otherwise we don't have precise information on how long the run actually is, and we have to edit your file and resubmit it.
Your run should also beat the current published runs for the current goal. The current published run for beating A Link to the Past glitched is faster than this one, meaning we have no choice but to reject this run.
I look forward to your next submission.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... crunchy!
You may want to read the rules before posting a submission. You failed to beat the existing record. I look forward to you putting your skills into use and you submitting a record breaking movie.