Submission Text Full Submission Page
<Since I have seen 3 youtube videos TASing SMB forever ranging from 2:38 to 2:44, I have decided to use and improve to a time of 2:35.15. The previous best time that I have found (not found on TASvideos)is 2:38 by SilentSlayers found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpJr5Ep9GAg>

Game objectives

• Emulator used: FCEUX 2.1.2
  • <Aims for fastest completion>

cpadolf: Rejecting for being a bad hack, as has been expressed multiple times before in previous submissions.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2569: Weirwindle's NES Super Mario Forever in 02:35.19
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
Voting No. Not a good hack choice for me.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
If it's the same as this, I would say this is grounds for auto rejection.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
This is hands down one of the WORST hacks I've ever seen, and that includes the one Happy Lee posted the other day. I don't get the point of these needlessly poorly planned out impossa-hacks ever being made. They totally ruin the chances of a GOOD hack ever coming out, let alone being accepted here as a TAS. Absolutely NO. Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin Just another random gamer ---- <OmnipotentEntity> How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
Expert player (2582)
Sir VG wrote:
If it's the same as this, I would say this is grounds for auto rejection.
Looks like someone foretold the fate of this submission there...
Bag of Magic Food wrote:
Don't worry, Gruebot. Soon you'll be able to enjoy Super Mario... FOREVER.
I am old enough to know better, but not enough to do it.
sgrunt
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Former player
Ho hum. Another generic "high difficulty" hack, and not a very good one either. We have way more than enough SMB on the site as it is and this doesn't distinguish itself enough from the other runs to be worth publishing. This earns a No from me.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!
Expert player (2453)
This is not a good Hack to me.
Recent projects: SMB warpless TAS (2018), SMB warpless walkathon (2019), SMB something never done before (2019), Extra Mario Bros. (best ending) (2020).
Just made another run and improved by 2 seconds. I'm going to submit it soon even though it may be rejected. I have also made a youtube video of it which I will be posting in my next submission.
Experienced player (822)
This game has not been accepted due to lack of entertainment, not due to being imprecise or not optimized. Another submission will simply get deleted.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Experienced player (822)
You've been warned that your next submission of this game would be deleted. You've now submitted two versions, and they've both been dealt with by deletion. If you continue to try to spam the workbench with this game, you will be banned.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page