Submission Text Full Submission Page
this video was made very slow.
The idea was to Backster, though not know him saw his tas. I thought it was great, so .... I made a nearly equal to it. I am Brazilian and my English is not very good.
I hope you understand

Game objectives

• Emulator used: <Snes 9x v1.43+ v15.3 (lua 0.05) >
  • <Faster 999999>
  • <breaking the record of Backster>
  • <And so on>

Comments

<Put here a longer explanation of your submission>

Stage by stage comments

<Put the name of the first stage here>

<Explain the first stage here>

<Put the name of the second stage here>

<Explain the second stage here>
<And so on>

Other comments

<Explain here things the audience would probably like to see> <Explain also things that could be improved in your movie> <You may also suggest screenshots.>

Baxter: This is a copy of the currently published TAS minus the input frames at the end which make the field scroll up manually to get the fastest game time. This movie does not beat the currently published TAS because the game time is higher. It's also not allowed at TASVideos to submit someone elses work while pretending it is your own, this can result in a ban.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2708: hikaru's SNES Panel de Pon "mirror force" in 00:41.82
sgrunt
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Former player
This is slower in in-game time thanks to ending input early and not manually advancing the field to end as soon as possible on the in-game clock, in addition to using the exact same strategy up until that point and not doing so any faster. There's no reason to look at this any further. EDIT: On closer inspection I've reached the disturbing conclusion that the input contained in this file is in fact completely identical to Baxter's save that it truncates the input. This run should be rejected immediately.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom
Banned User
aaaa take it easy guy! is my first time.
I am a determined person and not give up so easy. And better and getting used to because I will send many videos angry. I am Brazilian and not ever quit. (Though I actually rooting for Japan ^ ^)
Former player
What do you mean your first time? All you did was steal someone else's work.
Skilled player (1402)
hikaru wrote:
aaaa take it easy guy! is my first time.
I did. I judged it like any other judge would. ----------------------------------------------------- On a note that's actually interesting... if the goal of my TAS would have been the shortest possible input time, my TAS (the published TAS) would be quite optimal, as only very little blocks are left when the maximum score is obtained. This however is not the optimal strategy when the goal is game time. The optimal strategy would keep in mind that the goal is game time, and would avoid the manual scrolling up by making sure there was a line of unused blocks at the side. This TAS on youtube utilized this strategy and beats the published TAS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-0rKAYi2mEp. I have nothing against someone beating a TAS of mine... and I would love if it if this youtube TAS would be submitted (by the author of the TAS!!)... but don't just copy someone elses work. (Also: There is an improvement of this TAS on youtube too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bkdLgtfftQ. It gets an ingame time of 0:55, instead of the current 1:01.