1 2
13 14 15 16
Experienced player (612)
What about the floating babality with Reptile? I'm checking out the WIP. Edit: nevermind, you incorporated it with Shang Tsung. Edit2: It's looking real good, keep it up. You might be able to do a false brutality with Kung Lao by doing it in the corner he just stops after a while.
Great video. But I have one problem. In that other fight, you turned into Nightwolf..again. Now I understand that you're going to be fighting a lot of people, but shouldn't you space out the time you turn into the same person again? It kind feels a little repetitive (although the combo you did with him was very impressive.) I just think that maybe you should wait until later to morph into a character you've morphed into before. Just my opinion, though. Other than that, this is great stuff. Keep it up! (again!)
Player (147)
shallow wrote:
Great video. But I have one problem. In that other fight, you turned into Nightwolf..again.
But some characters dont have good juggle combos...I will try to create some combos with other chars...Which char you want to see??
Experienced player (612)
Give Sonya, Kano, Liu Kang, Unmasked Sub-Zero, Jade, and Cyrax a whirl just to show what they are capable of regardless if they don't juggle well, good combos will more than make up for that.
Player (147)
VANDAL wrote:
Give Sonya, Kano, Liu Kang, Unmasked Sub-Zero, Jade, and Cyrax a whirl just to show what they are capable of regardless if they don't juggle well, good combos will more than make up for that.
I think this is characters are only to finish a juggle combo or to do a Launch combo and turn back into shang tsung and morph in any other character do finish a combo...
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
Looks good so far. I like the Nightwolf axe thing. I uploaded the darktemplarz movie I talked about, but I'm not sure if you'll need it. Mostly it's Ermac being a combo whore, but Sonya, Cyrax and Kung Lao have nice combos too. Some of them depend a bit on the opponent playing along to set it up. Here it is: http://www.savefile.com/files/276327
Player (147)
Truncated wrote:
Looks good so far. I like the Nightwolf axe thing. I uploaded the darktemplarz movie I talked about, but I'm not sure if you'll need it. Mostly it's Ermac being a combo whore, but Sonya, Cyrax and Kung Lao have nice combos too. Some of them depend a bit on the opponent playing along to set it up. Here it is: http://www.savefile.com/files/276327
In SNES you can do only 1 special move during a combo...If I do the Emarc's Smash and morph into another character I will can't do another Soecial move... Example: I do the Emarc's Smash and turn back into shang tsung and morph into Scorpion I will can't do his Spear... This is the problem with the combos in SNES...is so limited... =( I will Download the video...is from ARCADE?? I will watch and try to adapt for SNES...
Player (147)
The video is from this site? I have a lot of videos from here...but this you will uploaded doens't have...I will download now... =D
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
It is from darktemplarz, yes, and I it looks like it is listed as "Mortal Personality Disorder" there. I thought their site was down? It's probably made with the arcade version.
Post subject: Mortal Kombat 1 Play as Goro/Reptile/Shang Tsung glitch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXGI3uxFElo&feature=channel_page This Shows Goro (not real helpful in a TAS) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0In4EulQ_g If you beat Tsung the Game Ends I can't find a way to face Shang Tsung Using the above glitch and I have tried multiple combinations of moves. However, If we find Shang Tsung with the glitch, We could have a glitch run for MK.
Currently working on: -Possibly the Wily Tower (Mega Man the Wily Wars)
Former player
What combos have you tried so far on that one? Kind of a shame you can't get to him that easily. Also, here's a bit of a note list I've kept for many years. There's probably not a whole lot of interesting things, but maybe it'll help out with something, somewhere, somehow: http://debugunused.wikia.com/wiki/Notes_of_Mortal_Kombat_(SNES) (Copy-paste the full thing)
I think were definitely getting somewhere: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7UeIs-84yg
Former player
I think so, nice find! I wonder if that can be incorporated. Perhaps, I wonder if it's possible to use the memory watcher or something in the making of having Goro playable using the glitch, then see how the patterns change. I think what we're looking for is 7E002208 for Shang Tsung. For Goro, the last digit is 07, so when you check for that, see if it changes to 7 when you do the Goro trick normally. I can't help on the memory watcher thing right now, though. I have no idea how to use it. Also, too bad we didn't have a way of being able to access [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch6xBjR80bM]This[/URL] with a glitch.
*squint* Wouldn't happen to be somehow taking the health and deciding "That's our fighter"? Dizzy counter? What else is changing...score? 15,500 could be ...11111 if the score is stored that way (*500scale). Not sure here. Probably not, as increasing by 500 (his next link) doesn't yield Shang Tsung, which would be the expected result for +1. So, questions I see: Do we have address for score yet? What's the granularity on the score? Rick in particular: Did you try the "always play as" code for values increased by multiples of 8 or 16? What're the valid values for that code? 0-6, with 7-8 being glitchy Goro/S.T.? Cage is the value=0 character I'm guessing?
Former player
Yeah, the character thing seems to follow the games order (which some games will do, like this, Doomsday Warrior, etc.), which is: 00 = Cage 01 = Kano 02 = Rayden 03 = Liu Kang 04 = Scorpion 05 = Sub-Zero 06 = Sonya 07 = Goro 08 = Shang Tsung I'll have to play around with the stage values. However, score could be a very possible thing to look at. I'll look into both and see what I find. It seems like this might be the flood gate for a whole host of interesting with the Goro glitch.
Rick wrote:
Yeah, the character thing seems to follow the games order (which some games will do, like this, Doomsday Warrior, etc.), which is: 00 = Cage 01 = Kano 02 = Rayden 03 = Liu Kang 04 = Scorpion 05 = Sub-Zero 06 = Sonya 07 = Goro 08 = Shang Tsung I'll have to play around with the stage values. However, score could be a very possible thing to look at. I'll look into both and see what I find. It seems like this might be the flood gate for a whole host of interesting with the Goro glitch.
I'm guessing the Glitch character was 09, 0A or something over 08
Former player
I can't say for sure. I know that 0C seems to load a glitchy character before hanging at "Fight!" when I pick Liu Kang, but I really have no idea what's going on with that. I think you just happened to find a "Null" character that for some reason, worked.
Active player (308)
Dude that was interesting... I haven't tried that character glitch yet... only the throwing-at-the-last-moment one. hmm.. I'm doing some experiences... maybe I can find something interesting Ah... I remember the days Mortal Kombat was epic... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDLvyYxGEGM
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Former player
It still is, in its own way! Or maybe that's just me being a life-long MK fan. Anyway, pitching a little suggestion. kchrules, who were you thinking of using in the run? If you use Liu Kang, you could have a little fun in The Pit and use Liu Kang's fatality to uppercut them into the pit. It's actually kinda cool-looking.
Rick wrote:
It still is, in its own way! Or maybe that's just me being a life-long MK fan. Anyway, pitching a little suggestion. kchrules, who were you thinking of using in the run? If you use Liu Kang, you could have a little fun in The Pit and use Liu Kang's fatality to uppercut them into the pit. It's actually kinda cool-looking.
Do you mean a non glitch SNES run? I am not real sure who to use for that. In MK3 (not UMK3) if you play as Smoke the game becomes harder so I have been recently doing a run of that for fun. I would do a run of this too if you like. Edit: MK 1: http://dehacked.2y.net/microstorage.php/info/399446446/mk.smv
Vid moved to different topic
Editor, Player (53)
kchrules wrote:
Rick wrote:
Anyway, pitching a little suggestion. kchrules, who were you thinking of using in the run? If you use Liu Kang, you could have a little fun in The Pit and use Liu Kang's fatality to uppercut them into the pit. It's actually kinda cool-looking.
Do you mean a non glitch SNES run? I am not real sure who to use for that. Edit: MK 1: http://dehacked.2y.net/microstorage.php/info/399446446/mk.smv
I liked the WIP so far, Subzero thinking he got you with his freezing move :P. Also, I find it kinda funny that only Liu Kang's fatality doesn't darken the screen. If you're going to perform some bugs, there's a way to have the dark background with Liu Kang's Fatality (actually the whole round has the dark background), though it's very timing consuming. You would need to win only once until the 5th round, you'll have to draw the others (you could even can afford to lose one). I can't remember if this is only doable in a normal game nor I remember if drawing by KO was possible (well it might, but maybe each one gets a round victory disabling now the bug)... If you're interested, I know more bugs for this game, although it's been a long time since I played this game, that I might had forgotten some steps XD
I'm the best in the Universe! Remember that!
Active player (308)
hmm yeah, I was playing it a little now and it's totally dependant on P1's score. 15500 gives you Goro, as you can see in the youtube move. But Shang Tsung... requires some bruteforcing or figuring out what's the connection between the enemy list and P1's score. Also it works only for the first fight.
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Former player
I've been trying to think of what it could be in a few simplistic things. I know the magic number for the character mod is "07". If I add up the digits in the score, it comes out to 11. Which would be "B" in Hex. I also double-checked to see, ignoring the first two digits of the score, what 155 would be in Hex. That came out to 9B as well, so no match at all there. I'm probably doing it wrong, but I at least figured I'd try to give it an honest-to-goodness shot.
More non glitch Violence: http://dehacked.2y.net/microstorage.php/info/1412860725/mk.smv Thank god he just missed the spikes
1 2
13 14 15 16