Post subject: Hitbox scripts for fighting games
mz
Player (79)
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike http://mame-rr.googlecode.com/svn/lua/sfiii3-hitboxes.lua This one is for sfIII3 and its clones: (FBA doesn't show the active (green) hitboxes for reasons unknown.) I only ported the patch from MAMEServer to Lua, so all the credit is for LennethEX.
You're just fucking stupid, everyone hates you, sorry to tell you the truth. no one likes you, you're someone pretentious and TASes only to be on speed game, but don't have any hope, you won't get there.
Post subject: CPS-2 games
mz
Player (79)
CPS-2 games http://mame-rr.googlecode.com/svn/lua/cps2-hitboxes.lua This script shows hitboxes for many CPS-2 games: sfa2, sfz2al, sfa3, vsav, vhunt2 and vsav (and all of their clones.) It displays correctly in both FBA-RR and MAME-RR. The script was written by Dammit and me. Research was done by felineki, Dammit and me.
You're just fucking stupid, everyone hates you, sorry to tell you the truth. no one likes you, you're someone pretentious and TASes only to be on speed game, but don't have any hope, you won't get there.
Post subject: Street Fighter II
mz
Player (79)
Street Fighter II http://mame-rr.googlecode.com/svn/lua/sf2-hitboxes.lua This script shows hitboxes for many SF2 games: sf2, sf2ce, sf2hf, ssf2, ssf2t and hsf2 (and all of their clones.) It displays correctly in both FBA-RR and MAME-RR. The script was entirely written by Dammit. Research was done by felineki and Dammit.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
This is pretty neat. :) I understand that red is "I do damage here", but what is the difference between green and blue? And is that yellow on one picture?
mz
Player (79)
Blue is the "vulnerability box", the spots where a character can receive attacks. Green is "push box", it marks the physical space that a character occupies. These boxes cannot overlap, so when one character walks into another character, he pushes him back. Yellow is "weak box", it only appears in SF2 and only Ryu has it, in just one frame of animation and only when he's stunned. If you hit a character in its weakbox, it does double damage or something like that.
Active player (292)
the purpose of the week box in sf2 is that some moves take double damage if you hit them out of it Blanka Ball, Balrog’s Turn Around Punch, Vega’s Claw Dive, Sagat’s Tiger Uppercut, and Bison’s Psycho Crusher It's only in WW so Blanka is the only normally controllable character who was supposed to take double damage a frame of ryu's dizzy has it on accident
Skilled player (1637)
Those scripts are impressive. Amazing job by the coders.
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Awesome scripts! Anyone know if this is available in any form for X-Men VS Street Fighter or Marvel VS Capcom? That would be awesome! Thanks =).