1 2
7 8 9 10 11 12
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Huge Adventure / XS Okay I found a difference (finally). The values were all the same... until you search for areas. HA is : 0600EC2E LOL NOPE (finding again) it's 03007D84 XS is : 02010DD0 or 02010E00 or 02010E06 I found Cooldown (air levels) As always Polar Levels: HOLD B DON'T JUMP.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Lua update for Crash Huge Adventure (Note: Not XS): Crash HA lua - 1.3 (3.43 kb) Issues:
    > The Positioning might not be best (Please feedback for that) > No XS version has been created > N.Gin Values don't disappear when shooting off a part (Minor).
Added/Changed:
    < N.Gin Values EXIST < Checking Areas Added (Shows the form of level you're in. 2 Values added as one was a negative.) < Bonus Own Values < Added 1 to Boss Hits to show how much 'til death (1 means dead in next hit) < Cooldown created for shooting (18 frames for next shot) < Polar's value added (Speed) 2 is max speed (I checked with 2 forms of jumping. 1 was slower by miles (got caught) other one was behind by 8 frames)
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Spikestuff wrote:
> N.Gin Values don't disappear when shooting off a part (Minor).
Can't you if-case the drawing to only draw if the HP for that part is higher than "destroyed"? something like:
Language: lua

if boss > 0 and boss < 4 then -- Beta for N.Gin but works 100% local bomb = (memory.readshort(0x03004130)+1)/2 local rocketLeft = memory.readshort(0x030041B0)/2 local rocketRight = memory.readshort(0x03004230)/2 local turret = (memory.readshort(0x030040B0)+1)/2 local guitext = "" if bomb > [dead] then guitext = string.format("%sBomb: %d\n",guitext,bomb) end if rocketLeft > [dead] then guitext = string.format("%sRocket left: %d\n",guitext,rocketLeft) end if rocketRight > [dead] then guitext = string.format("%sRocket right: %d\n",guitext,rocketRight) end if turret > [dead] then guitext = string.format("%sTurret: %d",guitext,turret) end gui.text(165,38,guitext,"teal") end
Remember to replace [dead] with the values of those addresses when the parts are destroyed.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Warepire what I did with turret health was match it up accordingly when it equaled a certain number... it didn't work. I may have stuffed something up and it might work once more. Plan: Rocket Left and Right will disappear together. Bomb is usually the last thing but I'll make that disappear too. Turret will be a fix I'll look into. N.Gin's values are in beta but it works so damn well that I'm surprised.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Spikestuff wrote:
Warepire what I did with turret health was match it up accordingly when it equaled a certain number... it didn't work.
Sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to say here.
Spikestuff
They/Them
I tried making the value false when it became true it would be hidden.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Spikestuff wrote:
I tried making the value false when it became true it would be hidden.
That way is much much harder, it is much easier to display it if true, and hide it when false, like my example did. The '>' means "greater than".
Spikestuff
They/Them
I know greater than and less than I'm not 100% dumb I'm 70%. Also ~= is easier for me.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Spikestuff
They/Them
Lil_Gecko have you continued on TASing Crash Huge Adventure. If yes, how far are you in?
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Spikestuff wrote:
I know greater than and less than I'm not 100% dumb I'm 70%. Also ~= is easier for me.
If you use ~=, then if you get the value smaller than the comparison value, the text will come back.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Warepire wrote:
Spikestuff wrote:
If you use ~=, then if you get the value smaller than the comparison value, the text will come back.
Uh, nope, Reason:

if boss > 0 and boss < 4 then
Since that has been mentioned, it does not appear at any boss fight either. Edit: Sovled

if memory.readshort(0x030040B0) ~= 65535 then gui.text(165,54," Turret: " .. (memory.readshort(0x030040B0)+1)/2,"teal") else gui.text(165,54," Turret: 0", "teal") end end
Edit 2: I knew about this issue. Then when I went into it it became more broke. boss = memory.readbyte(0x02003AB8) Is quite broken especially for N.Gin. When it hits 0 it's gone. N.Gin has quite a bit of health. When that thing hits 0 everything is gone. By 0 I mean 1 bar health. But there is a good thing. N.Gin has his own value. 030015D8 This value only works for him and no other boss.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Tip: You can use:

local turrenthealth = memory.readshort(0x030040B0) if turrenthealth ~= 65535 then gui.text(165,54," Turret: " .. (turrenthealth+1)/2,"teal") else gui.text(165,54," Turret: 0", "teal") end end
Notice the 'local', it defines a local variable of name turrethealth. It saves you from accessing the RAM address many times (will speed up the script slightly)
Spikestuff
They/Them
2 Issues: Aware of: If I can hunt down a sprite reader on which boss you're on then I can hunt Cortex's one down and place it elsewhere (bottom right). Apparently it was 020000E8 I'll keep looking into this one. Dingodile -20, N.Gin - 21, Tiny - 22, Cortex - 23 Just learned: So Bonus and Normal isn't the only two... there is this now.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Spikestuff
They/Them
Lua update for Crash Huge Adventure: Crash HA lua - 1.4 (5.43 kb) (if you remove all color values (minus "Movie Not Recording" one it's 5.03kb) This may need a cleanup to be honest... and I don't know how to clean it :| Issues:
    > The Positioning might not be best (Please feedback for that) (Rerecords is in the wrong spot) > No XS/Advance version has been created (May not be created full stop since Huge Adventure is fastest) > I personally don't like water values so I'm making it an issue (there) > When exiting out of a flying stage (and you had an aku mask before entering) when you come out of the flying stage (value is already removed) the value for the mask disappears but appears in next platform/swimming stage. > Doesn't discover world peace. ? I have pos x in mega mix as camera?
Added/Changed:
    < Found Mega Mix Values... Added Said Values (Apparently this is area == 2) < N. Gin Values Fixed, performs correctly and Completed < Moved values when facing Cortex to see stage better. < Cleared stuff on screen when facing bosses (Moved Lives Above their health, Mask hits below "Boss Hits" (above for Cortex), Removed Box count when facing bosses) < Level Selection is now just "Lives" and "Mask Level" < Flying Levels Don't mention "Mask Level" < "bossb" has been added (this actually checks stage you're in. eg: 0 for level 1, 20 for Dingodile) < Switched Box count (Total/Amount) and updated it too to make it one line of code.
Edit: Warepire if you want to fix something or edit something do it. I'm not stopping anyone.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Spikestuff
They/Them
Just mentioning something it took me 3925 frames (1:05.25) to defeat Dingodile. (First frame you see screen till first frame of black) Link to video This is roughly 66 frames AHEAD of Lil_Gecko's boss fight against Dingodile. - 1st hit: ABUSE - 2nd hit: No Abuse (Damn lucky too) - 3rd hit: ABUSE (This one might not be the best) -Download Here- (Starts from Snapshot) This is only 1/24 of the game or 1/45 when 101% it's not much as you can tell but it's worth to keep. Version: VBA-RR v23.6 svn480 (not that, that matters) I'm allowing this to be used in runs. Enjoy. If someone improves on this well then you can share your file.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Spikestuff
They/Them
Values Failure - Huge Adventure: Just Hangin' (Lvl 8) : Shows as if you're facing MegaMix (Bonus is fine). Shark Attack (Lvl 9) : No Values showing. Shows values Ground and Air Ace of Space (Lvl 12) : Shows values of MegaMix (Bonus is fine). Drip, Drip, Drip (Lvl 19) : Shows values of MegaMix (Bonus is fine). Final Countdown (Lvl 20) : Shows values of MegaMix (Bonus is fine). Edit: Added 3 more. That's all the failures. Edit 2: All fixed.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Lil_Gecko
He/Him
Player (94)
Spikestuff wrote:
Just mentioning something it took me 3925 frames (1:05.25) to defeat Dingodile. (First frame you see screen till first frame of black) Link to video This is roughly 66 frames AHEAD of Lil_Gecko's boss fight against Dingodile. - 1st hit: ABUSE - 2nd hit: No Abuse (Damn lucky too) - 3rd hit: ABUSE (This one might not be the best) -Download Here- (Starts from Snapshot) This is only 1/24 of the game or 1/45 when 101% it's not much as you can tell but it's worth to keep. Version: VBA-RR v23.6 svn480 (not that, that matters) I'm allowing this to be used in runs. Enjoy. If someone improves on this well then you can share your file.
Thanks but I have improved this Dingodile fight since I last post. I'm actually 5 frames faster than your movie now. Currently starting Warp Room 3.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Oh sweet. Nice to know that you improved upon mine. Also Quick Question: Did you change the order... as in doing Level 5 before 4 to abuse more? And how long did it take you to defeat N.Gin?
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Spikestuff
They/Them
Lua update for Crash Huge Adventure: Crash HA lua - 1.5 (5.47 kb) This may need a cleanup to be honest... and I don't know how to clean it :| This Update is just a fix-up Issues:
    > The Positioning might not be best (Please feedback for that) > I personally don't like water values so I'm making it an issue (there) > When exiting out of a flying stage (and you had an aku mask before entering) when you come out of the flying stage (value is already removed) the value for the mask disappears but appears in next platform/swimming stage. > Need to update N.Gin image.
Added/Changed:
    < Have been added to correct values < bossb is now known as lvl < bombhealth and turrethealth have been moved up < turrethealth is shorten down to turthealth < localed everything at top (besides boss and lvl) < Moved Polar's Code up so it can be read < N.Gin's turret + bomb is now 255 which means it's under readbyte now so things have been fixed. < Moved Rerecord count up to top left corner. < Changed Rerecord to RR
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Spikestuff
They/Them
Lil_Gecko can I request a Warp Room 2 Encode? I just want to know what has happened. Also to see if anything can be updated.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Lil_Gecko
He/Him
Player (94)
Spikestuff wrote:
Oh sweet. Nice to know that you improved upon mine. Also Quick Question: Did you change the order... as in doing Level 5 before 4 to abuse more? And how long did it take you to defeat N.Gin?
Hum, I might be missing something as I don't see the point of doing level 5 before 4. I started both level with level 2 mask. What do you mean exactly by "abuse more" ? N.Gin took 1332 frames from the moment you start seeing the screen to first entirely black screen. Quick Encode of Warp Room 2 : Link to video
Spikestuff
They/Them
Lil_Gecko wrote:
Spikestuff wrote:
Also Quick Question: Did you change the order... as in doing Level 5 before 4 to abuse more?
Hum, I might be missing something as I don't see the point of doing level 5 before 4. I started both level with level 2 mask. What do you mean exactly by "abuse more" ?
Hmm, it might not work correctly as I thought. Since you can use Level 4 as a mask retrieve level you can abuse Aku in Level 5 and not worry about Dingodile without having any masks. It was just a theory I had though so never mind. Interesting N.Gin fight. That's all I have to say. Just mentioning this. if you don't shoot the Rockets off you get a left to right animation instead of a circle, which I say is much worse. I'll look into N.Gin just to see if it can be improved on.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Spikestuff
They/Them
Lua update for Crash Huge Adventure: Crash HA lua - 1.6 (5.11 kb) This is a bit more of a cleanup with other stuff - I found a dead value but choose not to use it because useless. Issues:
    > The Positioning might not be best (Please feedback for that) - Also the famous issue. > When exiting out of a flying stage (and you had an aku mask before entering) when you come out of the flying stage (value is already removed) the value for the mask disappears but appears in next platform/swimming stage. (Just found the fix of that will be included in next update) > Need to update N.Gin image. > Still don't have what I still believe correct water values. Help out on this one
Added/Changed:
    > Removed Megamix values in terms of saving size, since values are exact same as normal level "area 2" is now in same line. > Removed Level failure fixes for "area 2" (lvl 8 still stays at water level) > Pixel Y found which will only be used for swimming levels > Swimming values are now white (used to be teal/cyan) > Boss fight against Cortex values are now white (used to blend with background (purple type color/colour)) > Found value of Camera in bonus based off Got4n's value in normal levels > Fixed Camera to be 2bytes instead of 1byte
Future:
    < Hide all values at start that are unwanted (based area code) < Hunt down working values for intro to get best start (this is next to impossible) < Hunt correct swimming values. < Invisibility frames (both loosing aku and invisibility).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0300147C = Value of Invisibility Frames (1byte) and Invulnerability (2bytes) ... when on Polar Polar Based = 75 Frames when loosing an Aku mask, 500 Frames when 3rd Tier Aku. 03001DD0 = Value of Invulnerability (2bytes) issue with this is that it counts up to 1205. Right I cannot find the Invisibility frames when getting hit so this will be interesting to put up T.T ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crash Bandicoot - N-Tranced There will be fixes and corrections which will be mentioned... Warepire's values is in next update. I'm trying to remove random bugs/issues before the next update. Sorry for the delay on this one. ATLAS REQUEST: X, Y, Z Position.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Hi, i made my own lua script (using some of your addresses). You can download it here Features:
    > Crash's position (X and Y with a better precision) (current and next frame) > Crash's speed (X and Y with a better precision) > Lives, boxes, apples and mask > Spin/slide cooldown > Spin progress and cooldown (water level) > Shoot cooldown (fly level) > Show "where" you are (in the air, on the ground, etc) > Show the state of Dungodile's shield (On/Off) > re-record count > Alert message when movie is not recording > Values are displayed depending on the kind of level (water, fly, normal, boss, etc) so you can easily add/remove your own values
I also made a WIP (only the first stage) I used an interesting trick at the beginning, instead of starting a new game I press "Load game" and then I go back the warp room. By doing that I won +/- 15 frames. And I found three glitches : slide, walljump and enterfloor You are allowed to use all my files
Spikestuff
They/Them
Dica wrote:
I also made a WIP (only the first stage) I used an interesting trick at the beginning, instead of starting a new game I press "Load game" and then I go back the warp room. By doing that I won +/- 15 frames
Fun Fact: You can see my mood change through this
For Crash runs going via LOAD GAME instead of NEW GAME is unacceptable. (sorry when I write new and load I always write it as caps next to game. So I'm not really yelling.) 2nd I looked back at the input file. You completely took all of Lil_Gecko's input. Oh how do I know? Simple here's the file you sent over. I cannot compare it at the start because because Gecko is using a different version than what he was using. Oh and exact same input I mean. Exact. Same. Input. You haven't given us your lua. Instead it links to the vbm again. I see the features that you have and each of it's taken from me and Got4n and the only difference is
Dica wrote:
> Show the state of Dungodile's shield (On/Off)
Every other feature (because for some reason you linked the vbm) was used from me and got4n and that's not some THAT'S ALL THE LUA (I just noticed I handed out 1.6 and not 1.7 I found all the other values before this post was made). I feel cheated.
Dica wrote:
(X and Y with a better precision)
And.... what exactly is this "better precision" you call on. Your files on the 3 glitches are known. The slide is also known about. The big factor of slide is you need more space then anything else. The game is pretty damn broken. "Walljump" is actually more useless you need to be at the wall when you're there all your momentum is gone. This trick is known too. For my old tas I accidentally "found" (no idea who first founder was) going through walls in swimming levels I experimented with it. No escape. And I'm not going easy on you because you're new. Welcome to TASVideos.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
1 2
7 8 9 10 11 12