Post subject: tas of pinocchio
Player (23)
hello i'm lauched to Pinocchio easy mode
Player (23)
Editor, Expert player (2313)
1) I would like you to stop making so many new topics about new games you want to TAS. Here at tasvideos some of us spend months or years to optimize and complete one TAS, but within the last 10 days you made topics about at least 6 games. Are you going to TAS them all? rayman advance kid chameleon call of duty 1 sim in the city mario bros deluxe golden axe 2. ... It is recommended you focus on only 1~3 games at a time. 2) I was kind of interested in this game, since I played the gameboy version. But the game seems a bit lacklustre and slowpaced.. Well, good luck, I will be waiting for more WIPs here.
Player (96)
TAS not need quality! Push by quantity! LOL
Player (23)
I would end this saw you I love this game i would to try on eleven minutes
Player (23)
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
use the
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
edit button
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
in your posts!
Dimon12321
He/Him
Active player (480)
I think it's possible to improve the fight with butterflies!
TASing is like making a film: only the best takes are shown in the final movie.
Player (23)
yes but it's verry hard
Player (23)
I almost finished my tas
Player (23)
i have finished my tas in 12min 29sec 1000 i starded encoded
Editor, Skilled player (1505)
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch
Player (23)
thank's taseditor
Player (23)
http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/info/18160244960612018 my Wip in think verry optimised ~1600 rerecord
Skilled player (1436)
Exxonym wrote:
Even so, improving this game to a perfect state I don't think it would be very entertaining. Sure the graphics, animation and sound are good, it's just that the gameplay makes it very lackluster.
I played/tested this game last few days and can't agree that gameplay is so lackluster. A lot of cool things can be done for further optimisation. So actually this game can give pleasure not only for eyes but also for brain. I hope at third attempt gamerretro2 finally is working serious, and his well-optimised movie will force Exxonym to change his opinion. But if for some reasons his third submission will be taken cold again, i will try to disprove this opinion by making my own TAS.
I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Current projects: NES: Tetris "fastest 999999" (improvement, with r57shell) Genesis: Adventures of Batman & Robin (with Truncated); Pocahontas; Comix Zone (improvement); Mickey Mania (improvement); RoboCop versus The Terminator (improvement); Gargoyles (with feos)
Editor, Experienced player (882)
Archanfel wrote:
A lot of cool things can be done for further optimisation.
I would love to see the game optimized don't get me wrong. What killed it for me though was the long dancing section, and the incredibly long (~9000 frame) final boat sequence. Maybe the rest of the run could be entertaining enough despite this, but you would probably need to find some sort of glitch for it to be very entertaining. That being said, I still look forward to what can be done with the game.
Current thoughts: Hachiemon (J) for GBA.
Skilled player (1436)
Sorry gamerretro2. I decided not wait your third attempt and grab this game to myself :) I found few small shortcuts, useful damage boots, + heavy luck manipulation, and of course better general optimisation, i sure i easily can save about 1 minute over "optimised" submission.
Exxonym wrote:
What killed it for me though was the long dancing section, and the incredibly long (~9000 frame) final boat sequence. Maybe the rest of the run could be entertaining enough despite this, but you would probably need to find some sort of glitch for it to be very entertaining. That being said, I still look forward to what can be done with the game.
You are right indeed, these long dancing section and final boat sequence are big disadvantage for entertainment, but all other levels are quite interesting for tasing. May be i am too naive but i think this game have chances to get moon tier not the vault. Here how approximately optimised Pride Rock level should look like (~840 frames improvement (in this level)): Link to video
I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Current projects: NES: Tetris "fastest 999999" (improvement, with r57shell) Genesis: Adventures of Batman & Robin (with Truncated); Pocahontas; Comix Zone (improvement); Mickey Mania (improvement); RoboCop versus The Terminator (improvement); Gargoyles (with feos)
You're using the 22-pixel boost from the very first room, right?
Skilled player (1436)
feos wrote:
You're using the 22-pixel boost from the very first room, right?
And yes and no! Not so easy to explain, but in reality first level is nothing else as setup for best RNG butterflies pattern in level 2. 1-3 frames delay in level 1 can make ~30-40 frames difference at first available hit in level 2.