Post subject: Nitsuja for Ninja!!
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
I figured this would be the best place to post this. I'm not exactly sure how the ranks work around here, but I would like to nominate Nitsuja for the category of Ninja (or in this case, Ninja/Coder). First of all, check the runs he's done here. (Add to that Sonic Advance 2 and Snake Rattle n Roll 2-player, in the queue currently.) The only run he's done that's been obsoleted was MMX3, indicating his runs are of high quality. All his runs have been published (or canceled, improved, and published, except for the SNES SMB3 glitch demo), indicating they are of high entertainment value as well. Also, his name is very ninja-like. :) (Not to mention his numerous improvements to every emulator we all use here.) So, hats off to you man. You've brought a lot to this site.
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
Former player
I think so too. Nitsuja's movies are excellent quality, he's big help for emulator problems and he gives some really good tips for many games. Nitsuja is just perfectly suited to be a Ninja!
Former player
I'm totally with you here. Nitsuja makes absolutely awesome movies in seemingly no time and he still continues to improve FCEU, Snes9x, VBA, Mupen 64 and recently even Gens (I think). Nitsuja for Ninja!
Post subject: Re: Nitsuja for Ninja!!
Tub
I have watched and enjoyed every single of the runs you linked, but didn't realize until now that all of those great runs were his. a new usergroup called Ninja/Coder seems fitting.
JXQ wrote:
Also, his name is very ninja-like. :)
If that helps, I'm going to register a new account named Adminja or something :p
m00
Former player
You guys are probably right, but then I'd like to also nominate Foda! He has done some impressive runs and just recently discovered a new cool glitch in Mario 64 which was, as I understood it, completely unknown.
/Walker Boh
Former player
Walker Boh wrote:
You guys are probably right, but then I'd like to also nominate Foda! He has done some impressive runs and just recently discovered a new cool glitch in Mario 64 which was, as I understood it, completely unknown.
That's true too. Nitsjua and FODA for Ninja!!
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
Thanks walkerboh, but nitsuja has worked a lot lately he deserves it much more than i do ^^ I am surprised at how many movies he made in such a short time and also he has time to work on those emulators, i totally agree to make him a ninja!
Player (223)
I've been thinking about this too. Nitsuja has done some very impressive movies lately. I'm sure he thinks beyond normal...
<adelikat> I've been quoted with worse
Former player
I have no idea of what the ninja title means, but since everyone seems to want nitsuja to have it, I believe I do too.
Emulator Coder, Skilled player (1300)
Hmm, I'm not sure what I should say, but I'm fine with being a coder, really... My nick has nothing to do with ninjas or ninjitsu, btw.
I think what he did with teenage mutant ninja turtles ought to cinch it. What does a ninja actually do, though? I mean, other than to flip out and kill people?
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
nitsuja wrote:
My nick has nothing to do with ninjas or ninjitsu, btw.
Then my guess is that we share the same first name (not sure how I didn't notice that before, I guess it just seemed like a type of ninja-word).
Dromiceius wrote:
What does a ninja actually do, though? I mean, other than to flip out and kill people?
LOL - Don't forget being awesome. I always thought that the ninja rank here meant you consistently delivered good runs. But now that I think about it, I don't know for sure.
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
Skilled player (1402)
If I'm not mistaken... A ninja (at this site) is someone who 'thinks beyond normal'.
Active player (432)
Find OMG/FUBAR glitches, produce several good and heavy runs (like you JXQ) do the imaginable etc.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Former player
I think he should be a ninja just for his Sparkster movie alone.
Senior Moderator
Not to mention his no-damage Ecco the Dolphin run.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Editor, Active player (296)
The ninja rank doesn't come from accomplishing something that nobody accomplished before. It comes from accomplishing something that nobody even dreamed of, creating something novel, new.
Former player
I would consider the things he has done with all the emulators exactly that.
Former player
Kyrsimys wrote:
I would consider the things he has done with all the emulators exactly that.
I agree. He's amazing.
Guybrush: "I'm selling these fine leather jackets." Wally: "Really?" Guybrush: "No. I 'm lying." Wally: "In that case, I don't want one!" Currently working on: Nothing at the moment.
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
Bisqwit wrote:
The ninja rank doesn't come from accomplishing something that nobody accomplished before. It comes from accomplishing something that nobody even dreamed of, creating something novel, new.
What has finalfighter done exactly?
Player (223)
FODA wrote:
Bisqwit kirjoitti: The ninja rank doesn't come from accomplishing something that nobody accomplished before. It comes from accomplishing something that nobody even dreamed of, creating something novel, new. What has finalfighter done exactly?
Maybe discovered half of the existing Mega Man glitches?
<adelikat> I've been quoted with worse
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
What's the difference in finding a few glitches and finding a lot of glitches can you define a line between "nobody ever thought of that" and "nobody could do that" when talking about glitches? i guess pretty much every player in this site has already found a glitch that nobody thought of before.
Active player (432)
And tricks for rockman 2, 3, 4 and 5. Id say that qualifies him heavily for the status he has now. FODA, there is a difference between finding a unsignificant glitch and a glitch which saves seconds. In other words, Finalfighter has broken every damn Mega Man game into pieces (expect for Mega Man 6).
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Active player (410)
Nitsuja for ninjutsu!!
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
AngerFist wrote:
And tricks for rockman 2, 3, 4 and 5. Id say that qualifies him heavily for the status he has now. FODA, there is a difference between finding a unsignificant glitch and a glitch which saves seconds. In other words, Finalfighter has broken every damn Mega Man game into pieces (expect for Mega Man 6).
well yea, i meant everyone here has found glitches that save seconds : /