Skilled player (1402)
Fourth level (ice level) is now complete :) Sorry it's taking so long, but I'll eventually get there ;)
Skilled player (1402)
Fifth level complete now aswell. I'm almost halfway done now. I've devided the game in 10 levels: 1 - Flaming building 2 - Streets 3 - Sewers 4 - Snow level 5 - Parking lot 6 - Highway 7 - Skateboarding 8 - Streets 2 9 - Dojo 10 - Technodrome The skateboarding level is very short, but the technodrome level is VERY long. I'm definately over halfway done once I've completed the skateboarding level.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3599)
Keep it up! We anxiously await the completed run :)
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Baxter wrote:
The skateboarding level is very short, but the technodrome level is VERY long.
yes and it was my favourite when i was younger ^^ i haven't played the technodrome much at all because i always turn off the game when i'm at the Dojo level, damn i hate those tigers..
Skilled player (1402)
There are only 2 tigers in the entire game :P
Former player
Baxter wrote:
There are only 2 tigers in the entire game :P
But those tigers sure are annoying.
Senior Moderator
Guybrush wrote:
But those tigers sure are annoying.
Ditto.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
not really if you know how to beat them. i find the scorpions much more annoying...
Agreed. The Scorpions are much more of a pain than the Tigers. They can attack you so many ways.
and those Gorillas that i call them, jumping and throwing knives.. that dojolevel gives me the creeps
Skilled player (1402)
I've completed the sixth level now :) I"ll have more time to work on it in two weeks, so I should be able to make some good progress then.
Skilled player (1402)
Skateboarding level completed aswell now, only 3 levels left :) Too bad the the next two are very big, and the last on is huge... ... can't wait to submit this run :)
Skilled player (1402)
Yet another level complete :D Only the dojo and the technodrome left :) :) :)
Senior Moderator
Can't wait to see you pwning tigers. :D
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Skilled player (1402)
Moozooh wrote:
You'll see soon; I just completed the Dojo :D I'm happy with the way the run looks sofar, and the times I'm getting (keeping the number for myself for now, you'll see when I submit ;) ). Only the Technodrome left :). Unfortunately it's very long, and has 3 (!!!) bosses. I think I'll be able to submit the run this weekend. (so cancel your plans :P )
Skilled player (1402)
Ok, movie is complete :) It can be found here, and discussed here.
Skilled player (1402)
I recently updated my personal page (signature), and added a 2 player TMNT2 movie, which completes the first three levels. I made this movie before I started my new version of TMNT2 (single player). I made this movie because I would be able to give TMNT2 some kind of perfection, since it's possible to hit all enemies right when they enter the screen with two turtles. It's very hard and frustrating to focus on, and controll both turtles at the same time, which is why I never continued this movie. A while after I had stopped working on this I found the warping thingy, and was able to luck manipulate with RAM adresses. This made the same sense of perfection also possible for a single player movie (so the main reason for this 2 player movie was gone). The movie is a little outdated, since it doesn't use RAM adresses, and I also don't skip the turtle select screen. It should be very entertaining though, for those who always wanted to see a 2 player run of this game, and for those who dislike the warping (but do like TMNT2 of course). Here is a link to the movie. Edit: Note that I'm not going to make a 2 player movie, or continue this movie, and I'm not going to in the future. Just wanted to share it, since making this movie cost me some time (and frustration), and there might be some who enjoy seeing it).
Baxter wrote:
Moozooh wrote:
You'll see soon; I just completed the Dojo :D I'm happy with the way the run looks sofar, and the times I'm getting (keeping the number for myself for now, you'll see when I submit ;) ). Only the Technodrome left :). Unfortunately it's very long, and has 3 (!!!) bosses. I think I'll be able to submit the run this weekend. (so cancel your plans :P )
looking forward to it! this better be published!
Active player (433)
Cazlab wrote:
It was actually rejected. In the end, Baxter did a piss poor work so everyone voted no :( didnt you see the thread? Here it is: url/]
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Skilled player (1402)
Cazlab wrote:
Ehmz....... .... It was published over 2 weeks ago. You can find it here.
haha sorry xD i guess i've been very inactive lately, gonna watch it right now!
wow. nice run Baxter. I enjoyed it A LOT!! :D I´m a little late here but congratulations. You have done a great job and I didn´t saw some places there you lose some time as in your old one. Your boss fights is nice but your hits on some of the bosses is irregular, why? specially the boss on the snow-stage and the boss before entering the dojo whem splinter hanging on the wall. Also the boss before krang in the technodrome. But then you gotta know that I don´t know how you do TAS runs. I even have problems starting a game on an emulator ;):P Your fight with Shredder was one of the highlights :D how did you brake THE REAL shredder when THE FAKED one shot you with the laser, hehe. that was cool. becuse the faked shredder do not shot laser. I guess its becuse he still has the helmet (?). Do you know how much faster you did the fight with shredder this time compared to your old run? when you killed bouth the clones? All glitches were awsome. I didn´t knew about this before I saw this run :) I don´t think I found something that could be of help to my next NTSC (not assistent) speedrun in the future. But the boss figt on the dojo was intresting. it seems like it can be possible to do on a console. will check it up... And when you killed this white wheelers... it looks like you drawed them thogeter with a glitch when they start to drive over the screen. Nice run again. spank you very much :) //Freddy Andersson
YEAH...
Skilled player (1402)
frezy_man wrote:
wow. nice run Baxter. I enjoyed it A LOT!!
Cool, I thought you might not like the warping, like some others... but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the run :)
frezy_man wrote:
Your boss fights is nice but your hits on some of the bosses is irregular, why? specially the boss on the snow-stage and the boss before entering the dojo whem splinter hanging on the wall. Also the boss before krang in the technodrome.
Blue stone warrior: This doesn't seem very irregular to me. I can hit him four times before I have to take some distance to avoid being hit. I'm constantly doing this. It's not possible to deliver 5 hits in a row without being hit yourself (not even in a TAS). Red stome warrior: Same as blue stone warrior. I hit him three times, then I have to take cover for a very short while. Constantly hitting hit will get yourself hit (which costs more time). I do the same over and over, 3 hits, cover, 3 hits, cover, etc. Snow level boss: I can see why people think this boss is irregular. I actually also folllow a certain pattern with this boss, it's just a little harder to detect. Íf you're really interested in what this pattern is, I'll look it up for you (would cost me some time). I did mention in my submission text people might think this of this fight as irregular, but it isn't.
frezyman wrote:
I guess its becuse he still has the helmet (?)
Correct.
frezyman wrote:
Do you know how much faster you did the fight with shredder this time compared to your old run? when you killed bouth the clones?
About 42 seconds.
Frezyman wrote:
And when you killed this white wheelers... it looks like you drawed them thogeter with a glitch when they start to drive over the screen.
This is actually the only part you could use in a speedrun I think. I'm able to to this pretty consistantly (at 100% speed). Basically, the wheelers will try to avoid you, and get as far away from you as possible. If you stand just a little higher than the top wheeler, all wheelers will move down, and will be at the same position when they turn. Just make sure they have turned before they attack, so they will all be damaged in the same direction.
the teleporting can be bad if you use your TAS as a FAQ or so but then its better to watch my run on SDA. I´m impressed over that the game allow this glitches. Can be possible to do with a really slack Pad some time, hehe. so you really mean that its possible to take all the wheelers in one when I playing. Sounds good :) looking forward to test this :) I understand what you mean about the bosses. you don´t have to waste any time checking the snow boss. wow. I thought I knew everything about this game before but its still some stuff I don´t know about for sure!
YEAH...