Post subject: Shoddy email notifications to thread posts.
In my profile I have the "send email notification" box checked, yet I rarely get emails after I check the thread and someone posts another reply. There have been a few times where I noticed that I could click on "Watch topic for replies," but other times the button reads "Stop watching this topic;" both occasions I should already be watching the topic and receiving emails. I don't know the last time I cleared my cache, but since this has been happening since the switch over to nach and adelikat I assume that it has been cleared at least once. Yes, I am that lazy in complaining.
adelikat wrote:
I very much agree with this post.
Bobmario511 wrote:
Forget party hats, Christmas tree hats all the way man.
Onyx3173
She/Her
I've been noticing this a lot lately too. And because of issues on another site, my cache and my cookies have both been cleared pretty recently.
I am a figment of my imagination.
Former player
did you check your junk box?
Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign aqfaq Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign
Onyx3173
She/Her
Yes, it's definitely not in my junk box. Oddly, enough, since I've posted in here I started getting notifications for the topic that I was linked here from in the first place.
I am a figment of my imagination.
Heh, as have I. As I say, shoddy email notifications. ;)
adelikat wrote:
I very much agree with this post.
Bobmario511 wrote:
Forget party hats, Christmas tree hats all the way man.
Senior Moderator
I get unsubscribed from threads all the time. No idea why. Just posting in one unsubscribes me.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.