Post subject: Spider-Man (2000)
Remember that great game? Best Spider-Man game ever, i think. Would you like to see TAS of it?
Accepted
Former player
I definitely would :) I do recall playing this game quite a lot when I was younger, so it's un telling what kind of glitches exist to really mess up this game :p, not that I wouldn't love a clear through TAS of it... Do you plan on doing a run or something??
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
I remember reading a review about this game and it looked quite interesting even though I never got around to play it. I believe a TAS would be quite entertaining. Go for it!
The cheat code for What If? Mode needs to be enabled just for the hilarious additions and changes.
Unfortunately I'm not TASer. I just hoped that if people want, some serious guy recall this game and make TAS.
Accepted
Post subject: Spider Man
VGR
Spiderman TASrun...
TAS Run. WIP: The Emperor's New Groove [any% then 100% someday]
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Only bring up something that you have started not just bring it out of the blue. And I think it's better on the N64 as things will load faster. This is the n64 forum on this game
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.