Post subject: Cave Story Wii
There is a thread for Cave Story in Windows TASing, but I'd like to see a TAS of the Wii version, because there can be a TAS of the time trial modes, Curly mode, Hell mode, etc. More efficient than the Windows version. Plus there is improved graphics. I haven't ventured too far in Dolphin TASing, but once I figure stuff out I will attempt a TAS of it.
i would watch all of them i will watch your WIPs i will watch this thread
mobilisq wrote:
i would watch all of them i will watch your WIPs i will watch this thread
exactly also, normal ou hard mode? hard mode in cave story wii = most things kill you instantly and no rockets
My first language is not English, so please excuse myself if I write something wrong. I'll do my best do write as cleary as I can, so cope with me here =) (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
I don't know... Cave Story kinda reserves the spot of being the very first complete PC Tool Assisted Speedrun, and having CSWii come out after that will just... I'm just saying... But anyway, the best thing to do would be to TAS the original normally, and maybe TAS the Wii version on hard mode.
I'm Espyo from the SRB2 Forums. Current project: A Pikmin fan engine, Pikifen
Espyo wrote:
I don't know... Cave Story kinda reserves the spot of being the very first complete PC Tool Assisted Speedrun, and having CSWii come out after that will just... I'm just saying... But anyway, the best thing to do would be to TAS the original normally, and maybe TAS the Wii version on hard mode.
I can't seem to find the TAS you are referring to. I looked for both Cave Story and Doukutsu Monogatari, and didn't find a TAS of it.
"I think we can put our differences behind us... for science, you monster."
ShadowWraith wrote:
http://setu9.blogspot.com/2011/06/tas_20.html
Thanks! I would have never found it because the entire site is in Japanese. :'(
"I think we can put our differences behind us... for science, you monster."
Well, I didn't mention that a TAS for it existed. I didn't even knew there was one! I can't wait to finish some stuff and watch this one!
I'm Espyo from the SRB2 Forums. Current project: A Pikmin fan engine, Pikifen