Post subject: Elebits - Wii
I'm quite surprised no one mentioned this game in the wishlist thread, but I wanted to start a thread about it because I'm planning on attempting to TAS it once I can correctly dump it (my current dvd drives don't support the method suggested on the Dolphin forums, and I'd rather not risk bricking my wii with mods). I'll post more once I finally manage to do so. In the meantime though, Has anyone else had the pleasure of playing this game, and if so, do you think it would be entertaining to watch a TAS of it? Considering how chaotic the game can be at times, having the speed and accuracy of a TAS run could lead to some very interesting results, especially during the levels where you're supposed to be quiet or not break anything. Edit: successfully ripped my copy, but dolphin crashes every time I try to watch a short replay of it, and I'm guessing it's due to wii games that use wiimotes, so I'll be doing GC games for now then, starting with cubivore, which I'll be making a different topic for.