Post subject: Mega Lo Mania (Tyrants - Fight Through Time)
Player (93)
This is my WIP (2,5 epochs) - http://goo.gl/qUwox Link to video Movie obtained quite impressive, but very monotonous. Each level - almost a copy of the previous one and hardly anyone will be interested in watching it. And before continue, I would like to know - whether to continue working on this game, do you think?
Editor, Expert player (2460)
I like your WIP. I didn't expect it to be so fast. Those who haven't played the game will probably not like it though. It has a chance of getting rejected as a bad game choice. :(
The problem for me, a person who has never played the game before, is I had no idea what was happening. I don't understand why this could not be done in real time, so it would be difficult for me to vote yes on this movie. I am sure it was quite difficult, though ;)
adelikat wrote:
I very much agree with this post.
Bobmario511 wrote:
Forget party hats, Christmas tree hats all the way man.
Player (93)
Aqfaq wrote:
It has a chance of getting rejected as a bad game choice. :(
But this game for some reason is in the list of ideas
Skilled player (1637)
khv-user wrote:
Aqfaq wrote:
It has a chance of getting rejected as a bad game choice. :(
But this game for some reason is in the list of ideas
There are a ton of bad ideas on that page. Its no guarantee that it will get accepted. I got pretty bored in that 2 minutes.... So I can't imagine a full movie being interesting.
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Player (36)
Well, I will have to say you were definitely faster than my own little test wip.
A whisper in the wind~~
Player (93)
DDRKhat wrote:
Well, I will have to say you were definitely faster than my own little test wip.
The trick is that in this game two action buttons. I increase the count of people with B button, which I hold all the time, and button C to navigate in the interface. Don't attempt, this game is not the best choice for TASing.
Player (36)
I knew about both those tricks, but it seems you were going into the research and doing that whilst the screen was still transitioning, I didn't do this myself. Also for TASing, I'm doing it for my own personal amusement to see the game destroyed, albiet I would much MUCH rather do it with the Amiga and thus I'm using the Megadrive as a test run to get info before then trying it on Amiga. I already knew the people count glitch (And how you can use "C" to place your position on the map and if you hold it, it rapidly decreases your person count giving you more for later levels) I could've sworn that way back in the day when I was young and played this I knew other little trick glitches but for the life of me cannot find any of my research so oh wells.
A whisper in the wind~~