Jungon
He/Him
Player (40)
WIP I did in few re-records I don't think this is a really good job, but I think this game has an interestingly sloppy collision detection, since I over run radios, monocyclists, constructors, and even fences Strong points: 1- Pay attention: on monday, Death's house is black, I break her window, and on tuesday, she's a common customer! 2- The collision detection, of course; 3- The changed ending music because of crashing; 4- Breaking windows for all-non customers is a good fun point; (maybe I should break more, or all of them) 5- Max speed is achievable by simply pressing up all the time, sides doesn't slow down. Bad points: 1- Too laggish; 2- Too repetitive most of the time; 3- You can only throw a newspaper to a customer once every 3 or 4 frames... (that's not really a bad thing for a TASer, but) 4- Some mail boxes simply could not be hit, especially on wednesday, should be a good point to work on; 5- Didn't learn how to make all houses become customers, only 16 were colored in the end. In the end, I only publish it here so other people that know the game won't submit a sloppy video and analyse the already done work. So? =P EDIT: My computer is not being able to install BizWorth properly, so I'm still using Dega-S ... it has to run normally on Dega 1.16 MAME core too.
*Jungon*/*Johnnyz* smilie weirdo =P ^^ o.o @__@ +D