Post subject: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Hacks
GamingAori
Other
Hello People, In this Topic can you post your New Super Mario Bros. wii Hack TAS. For example from the hack newer super mario bros. wii or new super mario bros wii 2 the next levels. I beginn with my Newer super mario bros wii level 1-1 TAS with all star coins: Link to video This is my first TAS i hope a people can give me Feeback. Good Luke with your TAS.
I'm new and I'm german. My english isn't the best sry ^^
Experienced player (703)
Nice one, As I told you, just make a little jump at very beginning. ;)
Current: Rayman 3 maybe? idk xD Paused: N64 Rayman 2 (with Funnyhair) GBA SMA 4 : E Reader (With TehSeven) TASVideos is like a quicksand, you get in, but you cannot quit the sand
GamingAori
Other
yeah you have say this me on skype ^^ have a people a idea for the audio or another feeback
I'm new and I'm german. My english isn't the best sry ^^
Active player (259)
I don't know if you have, but have you tested all the positions on the flagpole to see which is the fastest?
Current TAS: [SNES] Jelly Boy [NES] Street Fighter 2010
Experienced player (703)
I already tested IIRC it doesnt matter.
Current: Rayman 3 maybe? idk xD Paused: N64 Rayman 2 (with Funnyhair) GBA SMA 4 : E Reader (With TehSeven) TASVideos is like a quicksand, you get in, but you cannot quit the sand
Editor, Skilled player (1504)
Looks decent so far. There are some parts which probably can be improved. After 35 seconds in your encode you turn around to the left, you want to avoid that. I'm not sure but I think doing the spin slows Mario a bit down.
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch
Experienced player (703)
Nope, spinning doesn't slows mario.
Hi, Been working on a segmented speedrun for Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii for a while and I found this glitch that I use in this video. I believe it could save up to 10 seconds or maybe even more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu0j0uSOp44 Only think it works in this level due to a possible exclusive tileset glitch, which I kinda doubt, so I think it could be used in earlier levels to clip through walls underwater. Thoughts?