Post subject: Hay Guyz Look What I Made
That's Link from Adventure of Link and Kuribo Shoe Mario from Mario 3. I made one of the NES Mario also. If you wanna make them go to the local arts and crafts store and buy these things called Perler beads. You set them on a grid, and iron them so the beads melt together. You can find sprites of your favorite game characters online pretty easily. I kinda suck at making them, because I'm running outta beads (that's why only Link's head is done) and my board is too small. Thought I'd share. Peace, Ramzi
Former player
Saw a lot of these made on the somethingawful boards and was really impressed. They look like a lot of fun, and I'd order them if I could go to the effort of planning out how many I'd need beforehand.
Sup goon buddy? It was a few months ago this was big at SA. I thought about posting this then, but I felt it was too soon, and it would kinda be stealing. This board has very die-hard classic gamers. They deserve to know about this coolness.
Former player
(To go off on a tangent) Sup goon bud Ramzi. Same name there eh? Yes, one of my friends has a set of these and he started to make every robot master/maveric from the whole megaman series. He only made it through MM1 and a few of the X characters before he gave up. Apparently theyre a bit difficult to make if you have no patience whatsoever. If I knew how to make them (all I know is that they require heat or something after assembly), I would probably buy a few sets and re-enact the Civil War with bombermen or something.
hi nitrodon streamline: cyn-chine
Zurreco wrote:
Yes, one of my friends has a set of these and he started to make every robot master/maveric from the whole megaman series. He only made it through MM1 and a few of the X characters before he gave up.
oooooh! I wanna see :DD Does he have a link to them? Would love to see how they look :>
Former player
Heh I don't actually have a subscription there, but every so often when you can view the boards without subscribing I'll do that. The Zeromus one was the best.
Former player
hay guyz, look what i made too! ninja edit: sup fellow SA goons
Wonderful krieg747!
Bein' away for like five years, and not a single new post in the ZSNES forum... :'-(
hahah is it made of lego? :D I got to do one too! :D
Player (70)
COMING UP! Speedruns of people building nintendo favorits with lego.
That would rock :D Watching people build their favourtie nintendo character as quick as possible :>
Player (70)
Yeah. I've got like 200kg lego at my mom and dads house. :D I should go there some day and fetch it all. BWAHAHHA.
Awesome. :) You should make the fighter from FF1.
Player (70)
I was thinking of building a fullscale Samus Aran. :)
Former player
COMING UP! Speedruns of people building nintendo favorits with lego. Is that with or without save states and slow motion?
Player (70)
Good question. I would have increased the speed of the movie or sorted out all movements. It would only update as a new peice is on the project. So it would be frame advanced I beleive. I'm addicted to that. :)
Former player
Jumping in with a "sup goons"
Active player (278)
I read Something Awful, but I'm too cheap to subscribe to their message board. Maybe you can try to convince me what's so special about it, and I might not be so cheap in the future.
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Spacecow
He/Him
Wow, I had no idea there were so many goons here. What's up guys
A friend showed me this site. Don't know if it cool or wierd... anyway, check 'em out.
Bein' away for like five years, and not a single new post in the ZSNES forum... :'-(
Player (36)
Build a man a fire, warm him for a day, Set a man on fire, warm him for the rest of his life.
Imagine if somebody was like "OK." right after he said not to talk. That would have been great
Love, Ev
omg really cool! I want that one mum!
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
cool, everyone been posting i'll post something too :D though not as cool as those, here is me playing age of empires 2. i ramdomly (lie) built some walls and it turned out they had a familiar shape (look at mini map)
hahha :D Really nice mario, I couldn't paint one better with a pencil :>