Publisher
FixFPS Fix the frames to a more consistent pattern with the help of Matroska Version 2 Timecodes. Mostly useful for fixing weird framerate from using a third party program to capture (ex. .kkapture with Mupen). Generally used with the plugin ExactDedup. It should be noted that FixFPS would try it's best not to lose any frames from the source. It does this by pushing frames to the next available spot, if possible, but it can cause side effects. Usage
Language: avs

FixFPS(clip c, string times="times.txt", int frames=30000, int div=2, int mul=1)
Where:

c The clip to use as the source times The path to Matroska timecodes (v2) frames The output frame count div The divider of the original frame rate to align to mul The multiplier of the frame rate after the divide
Example Let's say you capture Super Mario 64 with .kkapture and Mupen. You know the gameplay of Super Mario 64 is 30 FPS, but the intro Nintendo logo is 60 FPS. Normally the capture from .kkapture is 120 FPS. So the divider is 120 / 30 = 4 (to align to 30 FPS) and multiplier is 60 / 30 = 2 to output to 60 FPS. Here is a possible script:

LoadPlugin("ExactDedup.dll") LoadPlugin("FixFPS.dll") AVISource("Mario64.avi") trim(0, 5999) # You might want to align to the divider, so in this case a multiple of 4 ExactDedup(firstpass=false, dupinfo="Mario64 dups.txt") FixFPS("Mario64 times.txt", 1500, 4, 2)
Changelog 2017/06/13: - Added some smoothing of frames so there is less likely to get jerky movement when the multiplier is greater than 1 2016/02/26: - Initial release (real date was a few years ago) Special thanks to Rolanmen1 for the 64-bit DLL! Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?7bip52hu7v1pps2
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Publisher
Updated the plugin.
Why not git?
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Publisher
Not enough changes. I don't foresee me changing this much.
I mean it's a project with valuable features, and it's code is open. For history and for the science, it deserves to be hosted on a dedicated platform. And maybe someday it will be forked and expanded. I didn't see the benefit on githubing tas encoding package. Now it's obviously the right path.
Publisher
I guess it's true, and I already do have a project on github. So yea, maybe I should put them all, lol.