Post subject: Kirby: Planet Robobot 3ds $200 glitch bounty
Forgive me if this is the incorrect board or if these kinds of threads are not acceptable on TASvideos. Feel free to remove the thread if either of these are the case. I'm putting a $200 USD paypal bounty on finding a glitch in Meta Knightmare Returns mode of Kirby: Planet Robobot on Nintendo 3ds. The glitch should allow you to get to and enter the background door of this room faster than the intended method of waiting for the screen to scroll to the right then left again. http://i.imgur.com/imbb1DO.png It doesn't need to affect this room alone, it can affect any other autoscroller or foreground to background element. So long as it ends with allowing you to finishing the autoscroller room a significantly faster time than without the trick or glitch, I'll accept it. The bounty stands until something involving this glitch is found. For all time if necessary. Here are some potential ideas: Z axis Background warpstar storage Hasten autoscrolling Freeze or slow down the in game timer. Recommend tools: Citra 3ds emulation software and advanced RAM snapshot and comparison tools Pre-existing Glitches: Many videos available on youtube. wing flap can cause a sword swing double sound effect. Touch damage sword swings deal 0 damage to enemies shortly afterward. shuttle loop raises you up 3 blocks. Able to get off the screen on area 1 boss fight. Drop platform slide glitch. Written explanation of the glitch, video footage of said glitch occurring and thread creator verification of functionality is required to collect this bounty. Also, if a timer glitch is found akin to metroid fusion's lower IGT pause buffering glitch, I will offer $25 to the finding party. Works in Triple Deluxe: additional $50 Exists yet saves no time in a speedrun setting: Base payout of $100 Works only with kirby: Base payout of $100 Works with both characters: $200 EDIT1: I had intended to not post this on TASvideos, but as of doing so I'd like to iterate that I'd like this glitch to be possible humanly and on official hardware. If it cannot be done on official hardware I will not accept it, if it cannot be humanly performed I will offer $50 flat.
Experienced player (629)
Uh, what stage is it? What's going on in the image? How much time would this glitch theoretically save?
Here, my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dekutony
Kurabupengin wrote:
Uh, what stage is it? What's going on in the image? How much time would this glitch theoretically save?
The glitch used in that room location, level 2 access ark, would save a minute IGT in MKR. Depending on how it behaves, it would also potentially save time with any autoscroller, background for foreground element or generally break the game. It could save anywhere between 5 seconds to tens of minutes in the 3DS kirby games.