Post subject: Mortal Kombat by Midas
Player (70)
Player (70)
I have now watched this movie. It's kinda entertaining. But there are sure optimizers that can be done. For example, why beat a guy with 73 time units left when you beat others at 83 units left? Missed punches, spear attacks etc seems kinda unnecessary. I know it can be good for manipulation though. But it doesn't look to well. [edit] And 301 re-records is just too small number to have it perfect. Thats about what I would use minimum on each character.
Former player
It desyncs for me. What rom did you use?
Working on: Command and Conquer PSX Nod Campaign
Player (70)
Mortal Kombat (REV 01) (JUE) (prototype) [c][!].smd
Former player
I can't access your site at all. EDIT: OK, we solved that mystery. This movie is nearly unwatchable. Lots of CPU blocking, plenty of missed attacks (i.e. Scorpion kicking but no one is there) and I didn't see a single combo. Not to mention the sound and graphics are inferior compared to the SNES version which might not have blood but you can do the Scorpion fatality anyway. Forgive my bluntness, but this is not a particularly well-planned movie.
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
yeah, i am working on that, just wanted to get one out first, then finetune. the CPU ALWAYS blocks certain moves though, and to make it entertaining, i sometimes have tolet it block.
SXL
didnt watch those movies, but if you're looking for glitches to exploit in fighting games, why not give a look at NKI's "glitch master" website ? http://nki.combovideos.com/ also, the TAS better be perfect, because you can already find numerous fighting games videos done without any tool, and showing very cool combos and glitches... not like I'm trying to discourage you, keep up working :)
I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death - NAS
Player (70)
Wow! Those combo videos and glitch videos are AWESOME! Thanks for sharing SXL.
Post subject: Mortal Kombat 1
I think a run of this game would do well on TASvideos. The game is not graphically superior to the SNES version, but it has blood and gore (ABACABB). Heres a WIP
Currently working on: -Possibly the Wily Tower (Mega Man the Wily Wars)
Active player (292)
gen is the version I played as a kid so it's the version I prefer anyway I watched it and it's not as good as this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLn-JLmxI0A
Player (70)
errror1 wrote:
gen is the version I played as a kid so it's the version I prefer anyway I watched it and it's not as good as this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLn-JLmxI0A
This surly was a nice one. Did you make it?
Active player (292)
lol no the similar name is just a coincidence.
Player (70)
Heh, ok. :)
errror1 wrote:
In case you didn't notice, he starts from a reset which means he plays on easy, the default difficulty. I play it on Very hard, the hardest difficulty, of course his is going to be faster.
Player (70)
That explains why the AI seems strangly non-acting. :D Didn't think of this when I watched the movie. Thanks for pointing that out. Still a good movie though.
Highness wrote:
That explains why the AI seems strangly non-acting. :D Didn't think of this when I watched the movie. Thanks for pointing that out. Still a good movie though.
Yeah he does a lot of combo breakers.
I am through the Mirror Match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUDd9onOrsI
Player (70)
I bit repetitive I think, but yeah, it's fast on the other hand. You could try to do more juggles etc. I somewhat feel that the link errror1 provided was more entertaining, even though it was on an easier level. Also.. Do you consider to fight against Reptile in the endurance mach?
Highness wrote:
I bit repetitive I think, but yeah, it's fast on the other hand. You could try to do more juggles etc. I somewhat feel that the link errror1 provided was more entertaining, even though it was on an easier level. Also.. Do you consider to fight against Reptile in the endurance mach?
I could try to do more juggles, combos etc. when I get around to tasing it again. I might not until tonight or tomorrow. About Reptile, I might do the run over to make it more entertaining and to manipulate Reptile. I don't know if I should use the DULLARD code. It IS cheating, but I would get Reptile in every pit match. Either way, I'll have to end up redoing the run. When I get another chance I'll start it over.
Player (70)
To me, the cheat code would be allowed, but since it is possible to manipulate the game to do the same thing, even though it might be hard to do, I think a cheat code would not be necessary. Also it is against the rules of this site.
Highness wrote:
I think a cheat code would not be necessary. Also it is against the rules of this site.
This rule have some exceptions, and I believe unlocking the "real" MK mode should be one of them =p
My first language is not English, so please excuse myself if I write something wrong. I'll do my best do write as cleary as I can, so cope with me here =) (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
OmegaWatcher wrote:
Highness wrote:
I think a cheat code would not be necessary. Also it is against the rules of this site.
This rule have some exceptions, and I believe unlocking the "real" MK mode should be one of them =p
ABACABB?
nfq
Player (93)
that's good, but you should enable some blood if it's possible. those 'test of might' things were fun. the second hardest material is ruby. when i was young i thought it meant rubber. rubber should have come after diamond because it would be even more impossible to break than diamond.
nfq wrote:
that's good, but you should enable some blood if it's possible. those 'test of might' things were fun. the second hardest material is ruby. when i was young i thought it meant rubber. rubber should have come after diamond because it would be even more impossible to break than diamond.
I use ABACABB, Without it the game is boring. But what about DULLARD?