nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
is there a speedrun for this one? i started to play around with the game to see how it goes, and i think it will make a good movie. let me now if there's one already.
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
-- hmm it's very easy to beat the bosses using the B button at max turbo speed, the boss simply can't move, u just have to kick him till he dies. -- i'll need to get experience points to learn the sliding tackle asap cause it is the only way to make him run.... -- there's an emulation problem that the big bosses that are like background aren't rendered (they remain invisible, but can still be defetead no problem...)
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
after the game is beat, it starts again in hard mode. i could use a password to make the video on hard mode (but i think it would need a subtitle to explain that the password is being input just to make it hard). i don't know the differences between normal and hard modes. i haven't played the game more than 10 times in my life, does anybody know if there's substantial changes or if enemies just do more damage?
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
due to no feedback, i have stopped developing this movie, wich is a shame cause this game owns. i might come back to it someday when i have more spare time.
FODA wrote:
due to no feedback, i have stopped developing this movie, wich is a shame cause this game owns. i might come back to it someday when i have more spare time.
ahhh, how unfortunate. this game certainly does own. I remember renting it back in the day and thinking it was a very nice looking game. I, for one, would like to see a finished TAS of this game.
you're out of your element donnie!
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
it is finished, look in the submission queue
FODA wrote:
it is finished, look in the submission queue
SWEET
Just watched the movie, looks good--I especially like the final battle, how you use the drop knee to make it look like you're headbutting the boss. Very entertaining.
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
Great! i should have used this thread to post wips instead of filling the submission queue with bad attempts, but that last one is very good so lets see if it gets published :)