Post subject: Demon Sword!
Former player
Holy crap! You guys should try this game, its kind of nuts. I thought legend of kage was it for a second when i downloaded it but this game is like legend of kage on crack. Its like a wireworks swordfighting movie in your nintendo. I might try an attack on this but I'll see first if theres really a reason to. Anybody else played this or anything?
That was the impression I got, too. It looks a lot like Legend of Kage, but it's actually pretty playable. Done properly, I think it would make a good time attack.
Skilled player (1886)
I'm reviving this topic to let you know that I'm working on improving this. :) So far I've done the first five levels, that's about half-way through the game, and I'm 27 seconds ahead of the published run. Download the WIP here. Please give feedback or just watch the movie for fun. In any case, I thought I would let you know that I'm working on this, so you don't go thinking I've disappeared from this forums or anything. ;)
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3599)
Shinyruu had a wip of this that you might want to look at. Last I heard he was ahead by several thousand frames.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Experienced player (538)
Randil mhh 27 seconds nice (im at the school right now) how many stage you have been completed so far ? im almost 2000 frames ahead and im in the "japan house" looking stage
Experienced player (538)
(Surprise im 678 frames (11.xx seconds) ahead than Randil's run right now and 2303 frames ahead than curtmack after _beating_ 3-1 Stage.. when hitting 3-2 Boss first time im 2599 frames ahead than Curtmack's run <(^__^)< YaY
Experienced player (538)
mhh update 3801 frames ahead after beating 3-2 stage :)