Post subject: The most active day so far
Editor, Active player (296)
Today was the record of most movies added per day.
--2004-03-15 01:58 EET-- added journeytosilius-timeattack-exim added bioniccommando-timeattack-feitclub added contra-timeattack-genisto obsoletes contra-timeattack-mpronovost added blueshadow-timeattack-exim added tracknfield-playaround-jeffc added kungfu-timeattack-mfried added metroid-timeattackv3-jeffc obsoletes metroid-timeattackv2-jeffc
I hope this record won't be broken - it was quite some work (and timeconsuming) to process all of those.
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
But thanks! *Nach goes to download Bionic Commando
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Former player
It really was a hard day, i believe, so many movies that we'll be downloading the whole week, congratulations.
G1MM3 4 BR34|C!
Former player
Lezard wrote:
It really was a hard day, i believe, so many movies that we'll be downloading the whole week, congratulations.
Why would it take the whole week? I downloaded all of them in about a minute. Do you actually download the avi files? Edit: Or did you mean watching the movies the whole week?
Former player
Michael Fried wrote:
Lezard wrote:
Why would it take the whole week? I downloaded all of them in about a minute. Do you actually download the avi files? Edit: Or did you mean watching the movies the whole week?
I sometimes download the avi's, but i meant downloading them to watch them in a week, you know, some people don't have much time.
G1MM3 4 BR34|C!
Former player
Lezard wrote:
I sometimes download the avi's, but i meant downloading them to watch them in a week, you know, some people don't have much time.
That's why I prefer to watch fmvs. I can speed them up to save time.
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
Post subject: Re: The most active day so far
Bisqwit wrote:
--2004-03-15 01:58 EET-- added blueshadow-timeattack-exim
I don't know is it because of PAL/NTSC thing you wrote about but music is definately playing too fast in that movie. Also it's funny that this is European version but we had a bit (in Finland) different kind of European version :)