Post subject: Nesvideos new promotional video
Well, i found this topic today http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=268 and i like the idea. the thing is, since a few incidents with my two TAS project, am free :( well, the music and all those things in the video was good (exept the quality), but, i will like to remake the video, with new captions of new movies and better edition. i will add the best parts of the best movies of several players. i got experience in movie making 'coz I edit several clips for many teams (KOF, Guilty Gear, etc.) and other projects by miself. plus, the experience with effects and sync of the movie with the music. and the video itself will have better quality (probably 3 version hi-mid and low) but, it will still have a decent size (less than 100mb in his Hi res version ;) ) i'll look (and ask for) the best parts of movies. the ones that I have already watched i will like to put in this movie will be Genisto in SMB 3 99 lives with Bill bullets n bomb-o bomb bisqwit's megaman series Phil's double dragon Spezzafer's mario 64 last stair glitch 'nd beating bowser DeHackEd's megaman X X2 Flagitious n VIPer7 super mario world Genisto coming back from death in air Baxter's jackie chan action kung fu (the easy-to-do but good looking when kills the two rats) and when i refresh my memory, i'll write more :$ anyway, ill like to receive some comments from other movies. the most important thing is to cover most players and good parts of movies. and as a feature for those long clips, is to put several movies at the same time (like four or so) but the best part of the video will be the edition and the music. i still didn't decided, but i'll like something like "why" of joe satriani, but the BGM will be the last thing, first i would like to decide the movie clips to add in this movie. waiting for comments ;) EDIT* for the suggestions, ill mostly search for, *fast boss fights *really good looking scenes. *awesome glitches and, will also like to ask for the autor and lenght of the suggested movie. and if you like a link to the movie. Plus* if you're a published player, name the movie/s where you think you make something outstanding. Im writing this because, one think that im looking for is to have large list of players. and also, name some other movie that u think is great =Remember to post, wich part is the one u'r talking about :P=[/url] [Edited by Bisqwit: Changed “Bisqwit's” in the topic to “Nesvideos”. It is not me that is being advertised. (Or at least it should not be.)]
Dreamers Team lead Developer Tell what you want to see in New Bisqwit's Best of Video
Post subject: Re: Godplaying remake
Editor, Active player (296)
Enrai wrote:
Well, i found this topic today, and i like the idea.
Found what topic? You created a new topic.
the godmaking video topic. (the one that im talking about)
Dreamers Team lead Developer Tell what you want to see in New Bisqwit's Best of Video
Editor, Active player (296)
Enrai wrote:
the godmaking video topic. (the one that im talking about)
But you're not linking into that topic, and you didn't reply to that topic (you started a new topic). It isn't a recent talk subject either, which is why I'm asking (most of those who read this topic, don't know what topic you're referring to, because they've never seen it).
http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=268 this is the topic that im talking about, sorry if i didnt mentioned it.
Former player
Well, obviously you need something from Super Metroid. It's just too damn tough to decide what part to choose. Maybe some fast walljumping or perhaps Phantoon? Or maybe one of those parts where JXQ is running at full speed and then in the middle of a jump morphs into a ball and keeps jumping. That rocks.
Kyrsimys wrote:
Maybe some fast walljumping or perhaps Phantoon? Or maybe one of those parts where JXQ is running at full speed and then in the middle of a jump morphs into a ball and keeps jumping. That rocks.
i will watch the metroid saga movie, and post, the ones parts that i think worth to be in the video. anyway if you think in some other movie, or decide wich part (it can be more than one, depending on the scene or the game) u think that deserves being in the video, just post it, but quote the movie, author, and a description, so i can realise wich part r u talking about.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
Nice. I've thought about making a video like that myself, but I have no editing experience, so it likely will not happen. I'll get back to you about suggestions for movie clips.
Player (67)
I suggest not using anything from a romhack movie. Very few people have played those, so it will only add confusion. You could do another "romhack only" movie later.
Blublu wrote:
I suggest not using anything from a romhack movie. Very few people have played those, so it will only add confusion.
as a matter of fact it would be a only clip of a hack rom, but, i just want to put it, because it will fix perfect in a movie, i mean, even being a hack (and including it in credits) and even being "easy" to do, seeing the beast of genisto coming back from death, rocks too much :P but, it will be discuted later when we have decided the movies in the movie. *PLEASE, dont discuss anymore about air, if it sould be or not in the movie, lets better talk about the list of suggestion that im looking for in the movie.
I would like to suggest Wrath of the Black Manta by adelikat, boss numero 2. Also, you spelled Bisqiwt wrong in your sig.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
Truncated wrote:
I would like to suggest Wrath of the Black Manta by adelikat, boss numero 2. Also, you spelled Bisqiwt wrong in your sig.
I'm honored :) I agree that is the best moment in the wrath movie. I think my best moments will be in dragon warrior 4 though. How about the boss fight from chapter 1, or the tourmanent in chapter 2? I'd like to also suggest JXQ's smb3 fluteless run. There is a level in world 7 where he uses the wall glitch to skip the entire level :) Also, anything from the glitched zelda 2 run.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
I would suggest the Big Boo fight from Super Mario World's short version.
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
Bosses: A lot of the boss fights from the Megaman X games are good, especially the ones that abuse boss invulnerability reset. Megaman X3 has a lot of those. Cool scenes: Anything from the movies that everybody likes, such as Sonic, Mario, Metroid, Megaman, Zelda, Ninja Gaiden, Excitebike etc. Ecco is also colorful and enjoyable. Glitches: Zelda: LA, short Zelda 2, Megaman 1, Super Mario 64, short Castlevania CotM, Battletoads, short Rygar, Gods, Strider, long DKC (flying sequence). That should be enough to keep you busy for a while.
adelikat wrote:
Truncated wrote:
I think my best moments will be in dragon warrior 4 though. How about the boss fight from chapter 1, or the tourmanent in chapter 2? I'd like to also suggest JXQ's smb3 fluteless run. There is a level in world 7 where he uses the wall glitch to skip the entire level :) Also, anything from the glitched zelda 2 run.
JXQ wrote:
I would suggest the Big Boo fight from Super Mario World's short version.
Truncated wrote:
I would like to suggest Wrath of the Black Manta by adelikat, boss numero 2.
Truncated wrote:
That should be enough to keep you busy for a while.
well thank you all of you, that's what i'm looking for, a detailed description, of the game, and wich part. you have to understand, that in order to reach quality in the video, is impossible for me to watch all movies in this site so quickly, and also, experienced members of this community, may be able to post the best moments of bisqwit archive. At this far: im glad to make this compilation. and i have already started to making it, but just the intro. also, i almost have decided the music for the video. After making the avi files of the parts of games that will be in the video, then, i wil decide wich effects to put on them.
Whatever it is you do, please don't put any tacky White Text On Blue Background intros, I'm getting sick of seeing those in every demonstration video I watch. As for game section suggestions, have a part which showcases the puzzle games that have been made. Some high combo shots of Tetris Attack and Kirby's Avalanche. You could probably use a sped up section of regular Tetris as filler too, for song sync reasons. I'll also suggest bits from the Sonic games. From each one in order, I think the item/enemy hopping from Green Hill 3, the huge jump after the long ramp in Chemical Plant 2(?), and some of the back and forth during the auto-scrolling at the end of Flying Battery 2 (including getting stuck in the wall).
I like my "thank you"s in monetary form.
NrgSpoon wrote:
Whatever it is you do, please don't put any tacky White Text On Blue Background intros, I'm getting sick of seeing those in every demonstration video I watch.
i'm not so noob xD. i can describe the intro but... it'll ruin the sourprise ;)
Former player
The Bionic Commando/Hitler's Resurrection video has a lot of fast-paced action that would suit a video very well. Not my version, of course!
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
one i remake it, or even the first submission here soon, my shinobi III video. i annhilate the stage 4 boss extremely fast, and all of the other bosses i do crazy ass aerobatics on.