Post subject: TAShex. My last tool for movie editing -_-
I am tired of making useless and hardly useful tools, so I made last one as advanced version of vbm/smv convertors combined in one. It's command-line program for windows and linux used to do easy editing movie file editing without having to look into hex code and file format description. tashex -t <movie filename> converts any supported movie to text files: header file and controller files header file contains list of controller files and some data you won't need to change. controller files have all controller (and FDS for hes movies) data in pretty understandable format - every line has frame number and keys pressed during that frame. Frame number us not used when file is converted from text to movie, it's only for your reference, you may move frames around, only data matters, one line = one frame (except lines starting with $ which are FDS data for next frame) you can add ":number" at the end of line to duplicate frame, where number is number of frames for this input to last. tashex -c <text header filename> converts set of text files back into the movie tashex -d <filehame> <x> <l> deletes L frames starting from one numbered X (first frame has number 0) tashex -r <fn1> <x1> <x2> <fn2> <x3> <x4> it accomplishes main task of hexediting - replaces part of movie 1 with part of movie 2. frames x1-x2 in file 1 are replaced with frames x3-x4 from second file. also little bit of scripting is supported, red readme.txt for more. here it is, archive with both linux and windows versions: http://www.savefile.com/files/627545 hope you like it... I'll find better place for it later~ EDIT: fixed issue with last bit
creaothceann
He/Him
Editor
You could create a small page with http://pages.google.com ...
Won't it magically disappear in a month or two? `^__^
creaothceann
He/Him
Editor
It's possible, though probably not just after a month.
Google wrote:
You may discontinue your use of Google services at any time. You agree that Google may at any time and for any reason, including a period of account inactivity, terminate your access to Google services, terminate the Terms of Service, or suspend or terminate your account.
But then again, is there free hosting that doesn't?
I am not asking abou free hosting `^^ Well, for me it would be free, if anybody wold agree to host it at their place as some people have their sites `^^
I think that http://pages.google.com it the right place, it will not expired if you log on to your gmail account once in a while.
Former player
Filefront can also work, although you have to check it once in a while to see if it gets dumped in the deletion queue, and tell filefront not to delete it.
Borg Collective wrote:
Negotiation is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant. You will be assimilated.
I would use ifolder(EDITED, was filefront, my bad), as it reminds me to continue hoosting for one more month in a week before expiration, but it's russian site and downloaders may have problems ( Maybe I'll try filefront, ok )
Former player
Borg Collective wrote:
Negotiation is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant. You will be assimilated.
WHY THE HELL did I write filefront? I meant ifolder. my bad ^^ EDIT: changed first post.
The left and right inputs are reverse when i try and use this.
with what file format?.. I'll take a look when I return home
Ok i just recorded me pushin the right arrow and the text file shows it as the left. So i dont know what is happening. It is an fcm file. So it is registering rights as lefts.
I thought I checked FCM file for all directions... okay, I'll take a look in a week when I am home -_- It's just 2 bytes swapped perhaps (
I just tried using right in a genesis game and it worked. I tried using right in a different nes game and it came out as left. So it must only be nes.
Fixed it and reuploaded :) Thanks for reporting
Cool. This doesnt need the damn net framework.
But it does not have friendly interface ^^ That's the most of work in fact
Emulator Coder, Former player
stupid .net ... I hate that shit ... oh wait :P good work zefiris, this looks to be really useful :)
Active player (309)
Oh, I thought I've read TASSEX.... nevermind.... ;D
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.