Post subject: The Ren & Stimpy show - Veediots (U)
jaysmad
Other
Experienced player (834)
I started working on this a couple of weeks ago and got kind of hooked. I found some sweet glitches like jumping in water without dying. I'm having a small desync problem where i am at. I don't know if anyone could tell me wtf is going wrong. At one point i get very close to an explosion and in game play nothing happened but when i play the movie i get hit. ??? Anyone ??? If someone wants to check it out here's my WIP Edit: Fixed! Thanks to my man jaysmad. Your the man jay! Now, back to TASing! Edit2: Army lvl done
Post subject: Re: The Ren & Stimpy show - Veediots (U)
Former player
jaysmad wrote:
Edit: Fixed! Thanks to my man jaysmad. Your the man jay!
I'm confused :-/
do not forget to *ENJOY THE SAUCE*
Post subject: Re: The Ren & Stimpy show - Veediots (U)
Former player
Huffers wrote:
I'm confused :-/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egotist
Borg Collective wrote:
Negotiation is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant. You will be assimilated.
Experienced player (822)
Otherwise known as a thread bumper? Anyway, I watched the WIP, it looks good, and the first level had that one WTF moment in it, but I found after a while I wanted to wipe that damn smirk off of his face. Why in the world did God create chihuahuas anyway? Ugliest dog ever. Keep up the work, I hope this cracks 14 or 15 minutes because any more than that will be a little too long I think.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
jaysmad
Other
Experienced player (834)
Dont worry mmbossman the next levels are done by Stimpy and the boss is Ren so you'll see is ass get kicked.
jaysmad
Other
Experienced player (834)
The game was playing perfectly until i reached the final level. There is some flying eyeballs that comes out in series of eight. This creates some pretty obvious lag. When i destroy them, they explode creating even more lag. When i run into them, they disappear, this creating no lag at all. So my question is.. Should i take the damage or take the lag??
Experienced player (822)
jaysmad wrote:
The game was playing perfectly until i reached the final level. There is some flying eyeballs that comes out in series of eight. This creates some pretty obvious lag. When i destroy them, they explode creating even more lag. When i run into them, they disappear, this creating no lag at all. So my question is.. Should i take the damage or take the lag??
Whichever is faster;) No, seriously, I learned from two of my runs being either bettered or rejected from not taking damage that it's best to just do whatever takes the least time. Health is just another resource the game gives you to make the best movie, and although I used to think it looked sloppy to lose health, now I'm of the opinion that if taking damage leads to faster levels, it should be done whenever possible.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
jaysmad
Other
Experienced player (834)
Well... My freakin movie desyncs again so it is probably going in the "on hold" pile. I was at the final level when it started fucking up on me. Question: Did someone on tasvideo.org ever went nuts and shot himself in the head? Just kidding but i do believe i will have to start from the beginning once again.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
> Did someone on tasvideo.org ever went nuts and shot himself in the head? The answer to that is easily: maybe. We wouldn't know that, now would we?
Try your next attempt with snesx 1.51... maybe that will offer no desynchs *crosses fingers*
adelikat wrote:
I very much agree with this post.
Bobmario511 wrote:
Forget party hats, Christmas tree hats all the way man.