Would anyone like to watch a run of a fake pokemon game?
Renting this space for rent. Trying to fix image on this site. Please cut slack. As of April 6th, 2012: After a long absence, here we go again?
Post subject: Re: Fake Pokemon Games
Player (87)
Rridgway wrote:
Would anyone like to watch a run of a fake pokemon game?
The question implies that such a run does exist, and that you have access to it (although, I really have no idea how one could make a run of a 'fake' game (unless you mean a hack?)). Perhaps you should just post it.
print reduce(lambda x,p:p/2*x/p+2*10**1000,range(6643,1,-2))
Former player
or it could be a question to see if there is enough interest to start such a run (which i doubt would be done by rridgway, nor will there be any interest).
It was a question whether if theoretically a run existed of pokemon jade. If such a run existed, would you watch it?
Renting this space for rent. Trying to fix image on this site. Please cut slack. As of April 6th, 2012: After a long absence, here we go again?
Rridgway wrote:
It was a question whether if theoretically a run existed of pokemon jade. If such a run existed, would you watch it?
Could God microwave a burrito so hot, that even he could not eat it?
<agill> banana banana banana terracotta pie! <Shinryuu> ho-la terracotta barba-ra anal-o~
Player (34)
Mmmm.. burritos. ^^ Well actually, I prefer tacos myself..
我々を待ち受けなさい。
Player (20)
Rridgway wrote:
The GBC hacks known as 'Pokemon Diamond' and 'Pokemon Jade' are just translations of Telefang Power & Speed. A run of one of these games would probably serve best as a walkthrough for those who have no actual interest in playing the game but might want to see what it's about. On the other hand, the majority of viewers would probably be turned off by a game that is as long & slow as Pokemon, not very well-known, and entirely in Japanese.
Former player
I actually have the Game Boy cartridge of Pokemon Jade. I got it from my cousin like 3 years ago and had no idea what it was until just now, although I knew it was not offically affiliated with Pokemon. Is it weird that I have a cartrige of a hack?
Nah, a lot of people tried cashing in on the Pokemon craze back then, producing fake cartridges and selling them to retailers. You have a piece of history. :)
Voted NO for NO reason
You mean either one of the GBC Pokemon platformers, or one where Pikachu acts like Sonic? Or the NES Pocket Monster game? Or the Genesis Pocket Mosnters Game?
I like Doraemon
Editor, Skilled player (1939)
Any of these, really: http://trsrockin.com/fakegames.html
Chamale
He/Him
Player (178)
Pocket Monster Adventure might be kinda fun to watch, actually.