Post subject: street fighter alpha
Active player (292)
On a whim I decided to try a run where the goal was just to get to the credits 1:08 long pxm http://files.filefront.com/13500491 Basically if you hold down some buttons when you choose you character you fight Akuma and if you win you get some special credits but not character specific ending, not sure if it counts as a password or not. It's played on the hardest difficulty but all the other settings are set to make the match faster
Active player (292)
Experienced player (954)
Lol that was a quick TAS ^^ Try to make something a bit longer to finish, to show some stuff :p
Akuma may never start another match with a hadoken as long as he lives.
Post subject: Street fighter Alpha series moves
Can anyone show how to exectue moves from the aplha series? I went to guides but they help me to well as I am doing this on the computer and keyboards aren't notoriously comfortable. I know there is a thread already but I don't feel like necroposting.
Guernsey Adams Pierre
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
It the same moves as in the SNES thread. However the Alpha series have special combo moves which involve doubling up on the regular commands. Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku is down, down+back, back, down, down+back, back+kick. Instead of Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku's down, down+back, back+kick. Pressing 2 or 3 kick buttons at the end there instead of just one will make it stronger.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Any reason why you can't just refer to GameFAQs? They have detailed breakdowns on every single character for every single Street Fighter game.
Pyrel - an open-source rewrite of the Angband roguelike game in Python.