Street Fighter Alpha 3 - complete Arcade/Story mode with X-ISM Ryu without getting any hit in 9 minutes on Expert difficulty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYKU3Q9hNBs And this one done by A-Ken in 4:19 with one round only http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQG2no-4x5E
Active player (308)
hey, can someone tell me how to make that stupid Shin shoryuken do decent damage? Anyway, I hope you checked this guy's channel.
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
pirate_sephiroth wrote:
hey, can someone tell me how to make that stupid Shin shoryuken do decent damage? Anyway, I hope you checked this guy's channel.
it depend on distance, it should hit the opponent at the very end of it's super.
Active player (308)
ah... gotta be really exact then..
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
pirate_sephiroth wrote:
ah... gotta be really exact then..
of course, there is a simple way to find this distance. hit the opponent with D+HP as far as D+HP can touch him, then cancel it with the super. usually u will get the right distance to do it.
Former player
Wouldn't v-ism do more damage and be more entertaining with the combos? No offense, but not very entertaining seeing the same moves and whiffing moves when they go dizzy.
I think.....therefore I am not Barry Burton
Post subject: Re: Street Fighter Alpha 3
Active player (432)
ITGM wrote:
Street Fighter Alpha 3 - complete Arcade/Story mode with X-ISM Ryu without getting any hit in 9 minutes on Expert difficulty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYKU3Q9hNBs
That was pretty nice but if it was tool-assisted (I didnt find any information if it was or not) and if you submitted, I don't think it would be accepted due to high level of repetition of combos.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Pasky13 wrote:
Wouldn't v-ism do more damage and be more entertaining with the combos? No offense, but not very entertaining seeing the same moves and whiffing moves when they go dizzy.
Yeah, I know V-ISM will be much better, I choosed X-ISM to avoid doing infinity crouch cancel.
Active player (292)
If it was tool assisted you really need to say so in the youtube description and title. How about a dramatic battle run? I think that would work the best as a TAS. What are the requirements to do dramatic battle on sfa3 arcade? I couldn't seem to get it to work
Player (59)
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=leandroff5sfz3&view=videos leandroff5sfz3 has got some interesting TAS runs done on the Arcade version of SFZ3. Not every round uses the (near) endless juggle and some parts are quite entertaining like avoiding Dictator's Super and hitbox abuses. Some of the A/Z ism runs take advantage of using Super Grab based moves that cannot be done in V-Ism (notably Gen's Jakoha (anti-air grab)). Characters covered so far (as of 14th April 09) Vega (Claw) V Birdie V Chun-Li V Ken V Rose V Sagat V Gen A/Z Cammy V Dan V Mika A/Z Akuma/Gouki V Guy A/Z Karin V Ryu V Cody V
greenalink.blogspot.com
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
try not use the same technique often
whatever worth doing, is worth doing well
GreenaLink wrote:
Not every round uses the (near) endless juggle and some parts are quite entertaining like avoiding Dictator's Super and hitbox abuses.
That's the point. I hope that in future this site start to accept arcade runs
We're just waiting on the emulators to support the features required. :)
Pyrel - an open-source rewrite of the Angband roguelike game in Python.
Former player
I've been waiting for ages, been wanting to do a D&D SOM run forever but no one implements the start from reset in FBA =/. Wish I could.
I think.....therefore I am not Barry Burton
mz
Player (79)
Pasky13 wrote:
I've been waiting for ages, been wanting to do a D&D SOM run forever but no one implements the start from reset in FBA =/. Wish I could.
It's been implemented for almost a year now. The problem with FBA is that it's not good enough for the site, since for most people it doesn't work or movies desync very often (not unlike PCSX or Mupen, but probably there are other issues I don't remember at the moment).
You're just fucking stupid, everyone hates you, sorry to tell you the truth. no one likes you, you're someone pretentious and TASes only to be on speed game, but don't have any hope, you won't get there.
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
mz wrote:
Pasky13 wrote:
It's been implemented for almost a year now. The problem with FBA is that it's not good enough for the site, since for most people it doesn't work or movies desync very often (not unlike PCSX or Mupen, but probably there are other issues I don't remember at the moment).
I never really got to PCSX USE IT AND FULL OF THE PLUGIN PROBLEM, BUT THIS FBARR thought VERY BEST THAT IT...i no have problem
Post subject: Street Fighter Alpha 3 - Survival
Hello guys, I did Survival mode for SFA3 using Gen. Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlIVq9jRIOA Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQOGKebaPFU I hope u enjoy it.
Player (70)
I slightly feel that it lacked variation. And personally I like the original sound + sound effects.
Skilled player (1402)
The top 8 topics at this forum section are all street figher... three of them are Street Fighter Alpha 3, and two of those are for the survival mode of this game.... is this really needed?
Post subject: Street Fighter Alpha 3
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
what a pity. This just work using cheat for actve this mode =( Link to video but this is possible in sfa/z 3 psx version, but the loadings are boring
That was fun. Thanks for making it. :)
Pyrel - an open-source rewrite of the Angband roguelike game in Python.
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Derakon wrote:
That was fun. Thanks for making it. :)
not at all =) I'm very glad for you have liked
Player (70)
I say that the cheat is valid for an extreme entertainment value. I enjoyed that very very much I can say! Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Active player (292)
I actually brought this up a few years ago http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8176&highlight= I think the best thing would be to try and submit it and see what people think about using the cheat. chun was a brave choice, I know how hard dramatic battle with charge characters is I should make one of these, I've found quite a few a3 dramatic battle glitches
Active player (292)
ok here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k22w_sc0DU&feature=player_detailpage#t=45s if both characters super cancel at the same time they can both use the same meter both players doing rapid fire jabs can keep the opponent locked in hitstop, negating all pushback there are a few weird things that happen when you hit the opponent with a physical attack and a throw on the same frame, here you can see it puts the opponent in standing state floating above the ground