Ninjah is a game where you have to move the ninja from A to B sometime collecting coins first, using keys, jump, a rope and a gun which push you back. It's a pc game with low chances of being emulable so it won't fit on the submissions I guess, but it got an ingame big slowdown which render the player able to do awesome things, so, if some of you want to do somes and post them here or on youtube I dunno... Here are some I made (not optimized) so you can have an idea. http://rapidshare.com/files/240302225/Ninjah.rar.html The levels are 3 6 7 10 36, there is also 29 and 16 but they aren't tas because I couldn't do better using slowdown since I was pretty lucky when I did it without. You can also move the files from the folder "NO TAS replay" to the replay folder, they aren't tas but there are all the levels. To see thoses replays, simply choose the level and don't move, just watch the ghost. Tell me if some want to tas some levels. Even if this game don't have savestates, it can be way more impressive, entertaining than a lot of runs actually on the site... [EDIT by Bisqwit: this belongs to the "Other games" forum, not the "General" forum.]
sorry, what made me make this error is "other consoles games".