Post subject: 1964 v1.1 source released
Senior Moderator
http://1964emu.emulation64.com/ Maybe we can take advantage of it in some way? How does it compare to Mupen?
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
mz
Player (79)
Comparing them to NES emulators, I would say 1964 is like Nestopia and Mupen64 is NESticle. 1964 is, in my opinion, by far the best Nintendo 64 emulator available. As I understand, Mupen was only selected for this site because it already had input recording, avi capture and a Linux port. If anyone wants to add TASing features to 1964, he'd have to start from the beginning, and Windows only. I had already suggested this emulator here.
You're just fucking stupid, everyone hates you, sorry to tell you the truth. no one likes you, you're someone pretentious and TASes only to be on speed game, but don't have any hope, you won't get there.
Active player (354)
I just played the first level of Blast Corps on this as well (which doesnt emulate on Mupen) so I'm all for.... unfortunately I cannot contribute anything to the development of it edit: note that it did not emulate perfectly at all and would not be at an acceptable state for this website.... however it did get me to play :) as a complete emulation-code newbie.... how compatible would 2 different emulators' code be? (as in... maybe the code from 1964 can be inspected to find fixes for mupen?)
TASes: [URL=http://tasvideos.org/Movies-298up-Obs.html]Mr. Nutz (SNES), Young Merlin 100% (SNES), Animaniacs 100% (SNES)[/URL]
mz wrote:
1964 is, in my opinion, by far the best Nintendo 64 emulator available.
I disagree, but only because I'd put Project64 a hair or two above it.
Kirby said so, so it must be true. ( >'.')>
I'm a bit excited for Project64's LLE, so you'll have to forgive me if I say I don't trust other emulators to be that great.
To be fair, 1964 had a history of using Project64's advancements to slingshot its own performance further, so they've been fairly close in terms of compatibility and performance. Rather similar to how snes9x and ZSNES were in the past.
Kirby said so, so it must be true. ( >'.')>
Editor, Active player (430)
I think that DK64 works on it too. :D