Post subject: Take the cap off a milk carton.
Banned User
The leymans guide to... "Taking the cap off a milk carton" The first thing we must realize is that when the occular mass of the bilateral forces involved in maintaining the electrical charge of the numatic nuron in the fornt lobial cortex of the minds eye, it strains the tubular motion involved in the angular rummage of the uniliquidial jellopy intermixed inbetween the firing pistons of the nural synapse, thus the calcium deposite that inter-synergies the dilithiate jellopy is needed in order to sustain the the involvement of the occular mass as a whole. It is then encumbent upon us to reenact the seisure and warrenting of the liquid in order to reposses the composite desired to integrate the parallax. Anyways...Once the nural firing mechanism has fired, the dilithiate transmission is broadcast through a seires of tubes which interact occulingly according to the measurement of the nearby nural substations untill the quantium apex has been met, which all in all takes about fourteen point four eight five nine six nine eight one one zero zero five milli-quadumential-synapsium seconds. Upon entertaining the achivement of the desired result to which the location of the fireing synapse mechanism has been reached a selection of snapshot functions are functuated accordingly along an array which is then juxtaposed into the stern muscular fibers, a motion of flexial interial dampening occurs where by the axiom axiates on the axis of the exaturated subject. Meanwhile the siliconic isotope reaches the threashold half-life and the micro-stellar movement of the interlaced astral body begins to interpolate in a symetical-aysymetical fashion. This leads to the numatic preassure build-up of related gasses and proxions which tends to to swell which in turns releases the aural aroma of the bilateral liquid containing calcium which we discussed earlyer. This aural aroma travels ballisticlly to its final destination in the fleshy nozzel assituated bi-centrally upon the cluster of fixate isatopes and molecular sub-substances, where a multiple itteration occurs which sends feedback transmiticlly to the original firing nuron mechanism. Which signals that phase one of the point by point system has been accomplished. Once the nural responce as been assituated, the atonal process of laborusly continuing the juxtaposedment of the muscular fiber must be met. The dialated energy must be transmitted along the permential vien so that the legion of primordial receptors can fire quantium lasers into the solar regions of the muscular landscape, after about fourty-five milliseconds, about fourteen point eight five two cubits of preasure is relased where by the astral body located centally on the composite containing the calcium has been released from itsunearthingly grip upon the solar plexus of plastique. Once this stage has been met, a section of plasmatic lobes fires off a barrage of nurateic pistons which levitate the muscular landscape which brings rise to a very dirty steam-driven contraption located bijointial to the muscular landscape, this activates a nurotic strain of disproportionate preportions to cause inner deterioration and decay over a very quasimatical period of time. the intensity of this action requires large molecular quantities of calcium which will be granted in due time. As this happens, the raging pistons in this entire contraption are furiously pumped full of acid combustables which enables the clenching maw to envigorate itself into a fourty five degree phase of shift by which the calcium jellopy is deposited into the venacular vortex which..of course connects to the boweling mass of space compressed and wrapped in a gigantic mushy core... this causes the cosmic breakdown of the upitiqual calcium and thus entertains the process by which the shards of claciumitcal threads can be deposotied amoungst the various multi-miniature contraptions required by the central processing core to aliviate the strain originally placed on the machine to aquire the sustinance... And that is how you take the cap of a milk carton and drink the milk.
[00:31:12] <stickie> by the way, thanks for the sig sixofour [00:31:23] <sixofour> dejavu [00:31:25] <sixofour> what sig? [00:31:55] <stickie> you will just have to find out *insert mystical music*
Former player
I just twist it off.
Active player (277)
Screw-on caps are nice, but I've had this other kind of carton where the cap just pops on and off, and it seems the more times it's been pulled off, the harder it is to pull off the next time. What's up with that?
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Post subject: Re: Take the cap off a milk carton.
Editor, Active player (296)
Cap? Ha? This is how milk cartons look like in Finland.
sixoffour wrote:
this causes the cosmic breakdown
tl;dr
Senior Moderator
sixofour wrote:
The leymans guide to...
Layman's*
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Yrr
Random topic is random.
Skilled player (1885)
Bisqwit wrote:
Cap? Ha? This is how milk cartons look like in Finland. ...
That's exactly how they look in Sweden too. Cap on a milk carton? Pff. Oh, and we have the brand Valio here in Sweden too.
Randil wrote:
That's exactly how they look in Sweden too. Cap on a milk carton? Pff. Oh, and we have the brand Valio here in Sweden too.
I suppose you have Arla-Ingman too.
Banned User
I wrote this one day after me and another guy were talking to eachother in the same way cable companies in the 90's would describe their services using technobabble.
[00:31:12] <stickie> by the way, thanks for the sig sixofour [00:31:23] <sixofour> dejavu [00:31:25] <sixofour> what sig? [00:31:55] <stickie> you will just have to find out *insert mystical music*
nfq
Player (93)
Randil wrote:
Cap on a milk carton? Pff.
it would be better to have a cap though, because then you can place the milk carton sideways if you don't have much space in the fridge. but maybe caps are more expensive to make.
Banned User
Bisqwit wrote:
sixoffour wrote:
tl;dr
3. tl;dr 1352 up, 396 down Too Long; Didn't Read Literally translates to: That was too long to read. Really translates to: I'm too lazy to read the entirety of what you said, but I still want to say something. Now, instead of just dropping capitals the modern internet communicator also drops tiresome reading! The time savings will be incredible. Person A: Hi, do you know anything about where Jamie and Brad are? Person B: tl;dr Person A: Uh... How should I have said that? Person B: do u no where jamie n brad r Person A: AGH... It burns!
Senior Moderator
Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity (In Words of Four Letters or Less).
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
moozooh wrote:
Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity (In Words of Four Letters or Less).
A very worthwhile read, that. Thanks for digging it up!
Skilled player (1885)
Bisqwit wrote:
Randil wrote:
I suppose you have Arla-Ingman too.
Yes, we have Arla, but I don't recognize that "Ingman" part. Here in Sweden they're called Arla foods.
Player (120)
sixofour wrote:
Bisqwit wrote:
sixoffour wrote:
tl;dr
3. tl;dr 1352 up, 396 down Too Long; Didn't Read Literally translates to: That was too long to read. Really translates to: I'm too lazy to read the entirety of what you said, but I still want to say something. Now, instead of just dropping capitals the modern internet communicator also drops tiresome reading! The time savings will be incredible. Person A: Hi, do you know anything about where Jamie and Brad are? Person B: tl;dr Person A: Uh... How should I have said that? Person B: do u no where jamie n brad r Person A: AGH... It burns!
tldr
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs
Banned User
I wonder if anyone read it at all.
Former player
I couldn't read it, because it has too many words that neither I nor Google have ever heard of. Words such as uniliquidial, jellopy, quadumential, etc.
Banned User
Its meant as a peice of comedy. Using big workds that have an obscure meaning or no meaning at all, and its meant to describe something simple [taking the cap off] in a big long lengthy pseudo-scientific manner.
Senior Moderator
It's a surprise to me anyone even bothered.
Warp wrote:
Banned User
I guess its over everyones head.
Player (120)
sixofour wrote:
leymans numatic nuron fornt inbetween nural deposite encumbent warrenting reposses nural seires nural untill quantium achivement fireing threashold symetical-aysymetical numatic preassure earlyer ballisticlly nozzel isatopes itteration nuron nural responce laborusly dialated vien quantium fourty preasure relased nurotic preportions combustables envigorate fourty venacular deposotied amoungst aliviate aquire sustinance
BINGO! And in only one post...
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs
Active player (277)
Bisqwit wrote:
milk cartons
Oh, sorry, I was thinking of the big plastic jugs. But I have had the short cardboard cartons in grade school!
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Bag of Magic Food wrote:
Bisqwit wrote:
milk cartons
Oh, sorry, I was thinking of the big plastic jugs. But I have had the short cardboard cartons in grade school!
I prefer long cartoons over short cartoons, but that's just me. Are we reaching the end of the funny milkable from this thread?
Skilled player (1404)
I also grew up with cardboard milk cartons in Korea. The gallon sized jugs that are common in America were unusual to me when my family moved back.
A hundred years from now, they will gaze upon my work and marvel at my skills but never know my name. And that will be good enough for me.
Banned User
http://www.ishkur.com/fakeishkur/ishkurinternet/index.htm This is something similar to what I did.