Post subject: ImageShit got hacked.
Banned User, Former player
Better hope you didn't have any images there. In any case, for those of you too dense to get it, every image hosted there was replaced with one saying... well, pretty much the topic. I have a temporary filter I hacked up to fix it:
$p=preg_replace("'http://img[a-z0-9]+\.imageshack\.us'si",'images/imageshits.png#',$p);
Perma-banned
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
There's a couple of avatars this has effected. I checked a couple of images I uploaded some time ago and they appear unaffected.
arflech
He/Him
lol imageshacked
i imgur com/QiCaaH8 png
Skilled player (1637)
Did anyone understand what those losers where whining about ? It seems like a lot of work for an incomprehensible message.
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Active player (308)
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Skilled player (1637)
pirate_sephiroth wrote:
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Either it's already fixed or you're the dense one, because it doesn't appear as if any images are "replaced". Certainly not mine. edit: what I mean is, don't say "every" when you goddamn well don't mean it.
Cheezwizz wrote:
Either it's already fixed or you're the dense one, because it doesn't appear as if any images are "replaced". Certainly not mine. edit: what I mean is, don't say "every" when you goddamn well don't mean it.
protip: if you are going to assume something, assume the one least likely to make you look like a complete jackass. For the record, it was every image, and was aparrently only recently fixed, so kiss my ass.
Perma-banned
Active player (308)
well, just after you posted that, Xkeeper, I tested it and some images still worked.
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Hm. All the images I and others tried went down, so... (they were spread across a wide variety of servers and locations from many diffrent uploaders). Any that "still worked" ceased to do so after a refresh (implying cached).
Perma-banned
arflech
He/Him
DarkKobold wrote:
Did anyone understand what those losers where whining about ? It seems like a lot of work for an incomprehensible message.
They hate full disclosure because they think it gives script-kiddies carte-blance to hax0r shit up, and they have a point, especially when the entity discovering an exploit doesn't give the vendor enough time to fix it.
i imgur com/QiCaaH8 png
DarkKobold wrote:
pirate_sephiroth wrote:
In fact, it doesn't only look photoshopped, it actually is: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/computer.asp
Skilled player (1637)
Warp wrote:
DarkKobold wrote:
pirate_sephiroth wrote:
In fact, it doesn't only look photoshopped, it actually is: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/computer.asp
Ah, I see Warp has seen quite a few shops in his time, because he could tell from the pixels. ... Why did you think I used that image? It was a funnier way of saying what you just said...
Xkeeper wrote:
Cheezwizz wrote:
protip: if you are going to assume something, assume the one least likely to make you look like a complete jackass. For the record, it was every image, and was aparrently only recently fixed, so kiss my ass.
And you're an asshole, because I included "either it's fixed" in my sentence, you illiterate.