Post subject: Slow Motion on Virtuanes
Former player
It has come to my attention, that many people (and a couple websites) are unaware that Virtuanes has a slow motion feature. Quite a few people have asked me to explain this, so I've decided to post instructions on how to use slow motion with this emulator here--since it isn't as obvious as famtasia's. This has been tested with the latest version of the Virtuanes emulator. 1. choose on the top menu: Option>Emulator 2. make sure "auto frame skip" "Throttle use" and "Disksystem throttle use" are checked. 3. set the Framerate to something lower than 60 FPS (ex. I use something around 20 FPS most of the time) 4. load a rom 5. during gameplay press the TAB button on your keyboard and it should display the message "throttle on" at the bottom left of the screen. 6. You will now have slow motion; press TAB again to disable it and resume normal playing speed. no annoying "Speed Adjusting ==> Very Heavy!" messages appear on this emulator which makes it very convenient. Hope this helps clear things up.
Former player
Thanks for the tip. I had a different problem with VirtuaNES; I was trying to watch playback at a rate other than 100%. Usually I watch replays at a slight acceleration to save time.
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
i have tried this to emable a turbo function but throttle does not seem to work for that, for it excelerates everything including your firing speed.