Submission Text Full Submission Page
Nemo in 15:26 by nitrogenesis
Nemo goes to Dream Land with his magical scepter and rapes the whole place in about 15 minutes. Yay Nemo!
In this Nemo game, you don't fuck around. Instead of cramming candy down animal gullets, you blow them to hell with your wand. HAHAHA! What was Nemo experiencing to have a dream like this? I mean damn. Nemo isn't scared of anything. When he dreams, he becomes Chuck Norris!
  • Emulator Used: FBA-RR v0.0.5.01
  • Takes damage to save time
  • No Death
  • One player in a multiplayer game
  • Contains speed-entertainment tradeoffs

Stuff to Know

• Game barely lags. When it does it lasts for a long time though.
  • Most bosses get stronger the more you attack them - like when starting a boss fight, 1 scepter hit does damage. The more you attack, the more hits it takes to do damage.
  • Stage 4's boss might look pecular, mostly because I hit him with the scepter a few times and then pansy off to throw projectiles. Read above for an explanation (These boxes and stuff do more damage)
  • In his dreams, Nemo suffers from that "I-can't-attack-and-move-at-the-same-time" syndrome.
  • Luck can be manipulated by scepter swings, easily.
  • Cutscenes can be fastforwarded by pressing any button. This is done in several levels, but not repeadetly mostly because it can mess up random spawn values, etc.

Suggested Screenshot

[dead link removed]
Enjoy the Run!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3058: NitroGenesis's Arcade Nemo in 15:26.90
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
Encodes are a-comin!
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
Former player
Waiting for an encode :P
Everytime I get home My neighbour's cockroach is in my bed
I too will wait for en Encode. :3
so do I
live life
Skilled player (1470)
I can't encode by my bad mechine. Is this Little Nemo? I have seen the one on the NES.
Do the work.
NitroGenesis
He/Him
No, this is a completely different game then the NES game.
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
Lex
X2poet wrote:
I can't encode by my bad mechine. Is this Little Nemo? I have seen the one on the NES.
This is the same character; the one who goes to slumberland in his pyjamas and abolishes evil with a scepter.
NitroGenesis
He/Him
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
I'm sorry, but I have to give this a Meh vote. At least in the NES game, Nemo had a long range attack, which actually deviated a TAS away from boredom. I'm sorry. It's a good TAS, but I just can't vote yes. The game just isn't a very good one to run.
Patashu
He/Him
Are you sure boss 4 couldn't have been sped up with a mix of scepter hits and thrown items? It's the longest part of the run for seemingly no reason. Everything else is great though
My Chiptune music, made in Famitracker: http://soundcloud.com/patashu My twitch. I stream mostly shmups & rhythm games http://twitch.tv/patashu My youtube, again shmups and rhythm games and misc stuff: http://youtube.com/user/patashu
Skilled player (1307)
Voting No for being extrememly sub-optimal. Using 2-players whould have sped up many parts such as the boss battles. It would have also made it more interesting.
Skilled player (1470)
Sonikkustar wrote:
Voting No for being extrememly sub-optimal. Using 2-players whould have sped up many parts such as the boss battles. It would have also made it more interesting.
I will see it,because it is different from the NES version. And if it is an interesting game,I will put it in my plan to complete a 2-player run or wait nitrogenesis complete it himself. I have watched it. Vote no for these reasons: 1.Using 2 players can be faster 2.It is played in Level 4 difficulty Otherwise,it could be a good run.Sorry,and looking forward to a 2-player run.
Do the work.
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
I'll give it a MEH. The game is kinda interested, but things did look a bit suboptimal. Especially considering you don't take damage much to save time until the last 2 levels. Then suddenly you make it a priority. Even if the damn beeper is annoying. ^^;;
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
NitroGenesis
He/Him
working on a new run
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... want more!