Post subject: Duck Tales GB
vintse500
He/Him
Player (64)
hi everybody, i have started a run with Zoboner and here is the firsts WIP : https://www.mediafire.com/?symn4eabqvcqf22 Great thanks to zoboner for his research works !! :) (the run is done with Bizhawk)
A real warrior never give up...
Editor, Expert player (2313)
Nice work. You did use the Japanese version, good.
vintse500
He/Him
Player (64)
Yes because you can enter in the levels faster than the american version ^^
A real warrior never give up...
Editor, Expert player (2313)
Glitch hunting this game a little on J. Health bug When you die and start a dialogue at the same time, your health can deplete to zero but you won't die. This gives you 128 health points. Timer exploit If the depletion of the timer falls on a paused or a lag frame, it will be skipped. This means you can go anywhere even when you have no time left. Dialogue characters can not be bypassed, it seems. Revisit stages Was already known. After beating a stage and closing the score screen, the level selection will open and the first stage will be selected by default for 1 frame. This means you can play the first stage again even though you beat it. If you collect the key item again, the game will go to the level select screen immediately rather than award you points and go to the score screen first. The BGM might get messed up, even through soft resets. ----- Addresses (system bus):
$ca1c (1 byte) health
$ca10 (1 byte) timer minutes
$ca11 (1 byte) timer seconds
-----
bangerra
He/Him
I triggered the "infinite" health glitch once by grabbing the helicopter in amazon on the same frame as dieing (well that what I think happened, was playing on console) I don't think any of these will have any use though =/