Submission Text Full Submission Page

Introduction

Garou: Mark of the Wolves (餓狼 MARK OF THE WOLVES Garō Mark of the Wolves?, "Hungry Wolf: Mark of the Wolves"), known as Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves on Dreamcast, is a 1999 fighting game produced by SNK, originally for the Neo Geo system and part of the Fatal Fury series. It is the eighth installment in the Fatal Fury series, it is known for pushing the graphical capabilities of the Neo Geo as well as its colorful roster of characters and highly technical gameplay.

Game Objetives

• Emulator: FBA-RR v.002
  • Game: Garou - Mark of the Wolves (set 1)
  • Difficult level: 8 (Expert)
  • Reset Game
  • Aims for entertainment
  • Abuses advanced techniques, tricks, glitches and bugs
  • 2 Players
  • Playaround: uses all characters

Replaying movie:

Open the emulator and rom, so go to dip switches change MVS to AES system. Now close and re-open the emulator again and then playback it.

Basic Game Mechanics:

Before watching the run I'd suggest to read this part to understand what is happening at some combos and glitches, techniques and how to do it.
  • Break & Fake
Break combos are based on special move cancel, probably you will see this technique on every part of the run. To do the technique just need to press LP+LK after a special move to make cancelable, example: Terry power dunk (forward, down, forward + LK or HKxxLP+LK) Terry will do a spin you will be able to do another move after that.
Fake abuses from the same conditions but now with normal moves. To do the technique just press LP+HP after a normal move, very useful on corners.
  • Just Defend
It's like the well- known "Parry" of the Street Fighter 3 third, Garou also uses a similar defense so-called "Just Defend", sure, SNK brings new proportion, a exclusively defense with life recovery from normal, special attacks and of course, Super/Power as well, that gives more life. The more damage you take the more your life is going to recovery. Got it?

Advanced techniques, glitches, bugs and tricks:

Every good or bad game we bump into glitches while playing, Garou isn't an exception at all, lets talk about some them that I find important to mention.
  • Invincible Kain
Most known as Kain x Freeman bug because just freeman is able to make the bug possible. it's kinda difficult to do, it's required a lot of attempts and everything will dependi on what effect will come out first. The first of them is the player come across with clone duplication which can be done with both Super and Power moves of Kain, also there's no effect on fighters just a Freeman clone animation on screen so it isn't a good deal to get. The second effect is quite impressive; first-off you need to build a P. Power bar (two bars) to perform it, take a good position and do a morbid angel attack followed by the power move himmlische seele, if did correctly the clone animation will not appear and then all his spcial moves will become invisible . Taking advantage from this glitch you're able to manage a 99 hits/infinity combo or make both characters stuck frame on screen dropping infinities power moves.
  • Kain Color
It's a piece of cake to do it. If you're using Hokutomaru, with Rock Howard needs more frame manipulation. Just do a himmlische atem super move at mid-screen and dash on the 2nd player, with 2nd player just do a super move followed by a "just defend" from Kain's super ball and when the punch/shuriken try to hit Kain, do a quick just defend with Kain, your clothes will become blue like just defend color.
  • Kain Guard Crush
A Kain combo glitch, you need to hit a lot the second player until his guard gets crushed, when the defense get red, just drop the himmlische seele ball then break the player guard with HP+HK (C+D) after the ball hit your opponent defense.
  • B.Jenet extra hit
Try to do some combos on Jenet an extra counter hit will be allowed giving more combo options, thus due to some wrong programmation (I don't know yet) she's the only character that is able to do a combination of normal moves into special/super/power one.
  • Kim Jae trick
Kim Jae Hoon gets invulnerable for a quite of time if we perform shakka shuu and keep holding botton C.
  • Kevin quick meterbuilding
A difficult bug/trick, consists on cancel the fastest way possible of hell rotor into another, there's no secret way to do just need to do the hell rotor (down, back + punch) and cancel into HK (D). that took me a huge effort to charge those bars and manipulating them by frame advance abuse.
  • Gato's Stomp
Just press LP while you're stomping (down, back + kick) in the right frame to start a new stomp.
  • Tizoc throw escapes
Makes possible dodges every time Tizoc tries a new throw even if is a super/power move. There's no much addition of this trick on fight since it is small stuff.
  • Hotaru Reflector
Hotaru has a Kobi Kyaku move which has the same function of Soul Reflector of Rose in SF Alpha/Zero. She can reflect every projectile and super/power moves, also she can use Butt/Marco Rodriguez power moves against him allowing to make a 100% due to Haou Shoukou Ken absorb damage. Another interesting effect can be done reflecting the first projectile against the enemy, if hit the second projectile will pass through the character when reflected getting invulnerable of their own movements.

Comments

Cool game, I've never expected an "All Characters" run, firstly the mainly idea was just add the best glitches and some matches, grassini suggested Tizoc addition which encourage me to go far and reach this result. Despite the lot of records (70k) was a good game to work on, just one desync throughout the run, one mounth of working and FBA didn't disapointed at all.

Suggested Screenshots

[dead links removed]

Thanks to:

• ジスペヶネオ channel for the bug videos and blog which helped a lot on my playaround.
  • SDR for ur revision text correcting some parts from my submission.
  • grassini for Tizoc and glitches suggestion, taking time watching my wips and giving feedback of what could be added over the run.
  • Noix De Pudge & JaimeDL for the amazing tutorial, advanced techniques, TAS and combo videos, without these feedback videos this run can't be possible.
  • Everyone who watched my run.
Hope u enjoy!

Nach: This run is a bit weird in its style, and not what I would normally consider entertaining enough for a fighting playaround. I think most of that is a fault of the game itself though, it doesn't seem to offer the kind of fun things some others do. Feedback on this was also negative, therefore, rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Active player (434)
voting yes for more high quality playarounds of fighting games in tasvids
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
Cooljay
He/Him
Active player (391)
I voted No. This game is fun to play, but just not as fun to watch. I found many moments like an infinite not going for a reset lost interest of people, a funny moment like making fun of AI stretched way too long, there was some combos we already saw in your previous fight of a character used yet again. The 2 player fights felt very artificial for many reasons. They are seemingly unable to block something most have time react to, Do really unsafe moves(Would make more sense if they do something slightly unsafe on block then the other punishes), they take fairly high risks without calculating that it will work or not, they could utilize more frame traps, and understand better the range of each attacks to simulate that they know footsies.
Editor, Experienced player (894)
Thought this run was pretty fun. I didn't know this game at all, but the cast of characters was colorful and pretty large. The rounds felt different in their approach and had some surprising moments in store. Just based on this casual viewing, I found it enjoyable enough to vote 'yes'.
Cooljay wrote:
The 2 player fights felt very artificial for many reasons. They are seemingly unable to block something most have time react to, Do really unsafe moves...
But it's TAS show fighting. It's supposed to be wacky and unlikely, not just imitate high-level human gameplay with higher precision. ...Right?
Cooljay
He/Him
Active player (391)
AKheon wrote:
Cooljay wrote:
The 2 player fights felt very artificial for many reasons. They are seemingly unable to block something most have time react to, Do really unsafe moves...
But it's TAS show fighting. It's supposed to be wacky and unlikely, not just imitate high-level human gameplay with higher precision. ...Right?
Well wacky is cool every now and then. Shenanigans do get a laugh still here and there I don't exactly look at high-level human gameplay with higher precision as a bad thing though since that is what I think of with TAS. Since they'd likely would have more powerful combos and mixups, frame traps, and setups than a human player would. Intense to see someone get brutally opened up over just a Normal attack slighty unsafe on block or get caught in a difficult situation to answer for.
Active player (434)
wow,i'm shocked at people voting no or meh.It's like nobody has any idea of the precision involved in this,even when he "misses" his attacks,blocks or "just defend"them. I personally resonate with akheon's stand,this playaround is in my opinion just as good as the marvel ones and definitely way better than a lot of the ones we have in the site currently for other games like kof2001 or tekken3,which are lacking in content and bland(just combo the enemy to death straight away with a little dance),respectively.
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
Cooljay wrote:
I voted No. This game is fun to play, but just not as fun to watch. I found many moments like an infinite not going for a reset lost interest of people, a funny moment like making fun of AI stretched way too long, there was some combos we already saw in your previous fight of a character used yet again. The 2 player fights felt very artificial for many reasons. They are seemingly unable to block something most have time react to, Do really unsafe moves(Would make more sense if they do something slightly unsafe on block then the other punishes), they take fairly high risks without calculating that it will work or not, they could utilize more frame traps, and understand better the range of each attacks to simulate that they know footsies.
I'm really sorry cooljay, I really tried to have an insight about what you have said. But what you said that does not make sense to this run. It is not perfect and the major goal was to present varieties, glitches (even if they didn't screw all and screen up) and all characters. These are the goals into my run reading and re-reading your comment it looks like your points are not strong enough ( I am realising that, at least) if this really doesn't appeal to you, I mean, if you don't like the movie and voted no just say, I don't like I found it boring now making up arguments it is not a good idea. Just saying.
Someone who still enjoy playing fighting games ;)
Cooljay
He/Him
Active player (391)
Dark Noob wrote:
I'm really sorry cooljay, I really tried to have an insight about what you have said. But what you said that does not make sense to this run. It is not perfect and the major goal was to present varieties, glitches (even if they didn't screw all and screen up) and all characters. These are the goals into my run reading and re-reading your comment it looks like your points are not strong enough ( I am realising that, at least) if this really doesn't appeal to you, I mean, if you don't like the movie and voted no just say, I don't like I found it boring now making up arguments it is not a good idea. Just saying.
Hmm well it is kind of difficult to describe my idea of what I intend in words, so it is my fault. Since it is a bit rather ambiguous that everybody can see it pan out differently. There is too many ways for playstyle to be done. I don't try to make up arguments against you by any means. It's just my own feelings of movie for improvement, and don't speak for others. Hope you understand.
Former player
Let me give some feedback as someone who isn't much into fighting games and has never seen this game before. I really liked the game itself. It's visually appealing and it has a nice selection of characters and moves. At the same time, I couldn't really appreciate most of the tricks that the TAS shows off. For some reason, this game is not that well suited to show off tricks to a viewer that is unfamiliar with the game or even fighting games in general. I have no doubt that the gameplay has the same quality as your published playrounds, Dark Noob, but this one just didn't entertain me as much as a casual viewer. I'll give this TAS a meh vote. It didn't entertain me as much as other playarounds, but it had its moments and it's definitely a cool game.
Current project: Gex 3 any% Paused: Gex 64 any% There are no N64 emulators. Just SM64 emulators with hacky support for all the other games.
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
andypanther wrote:
Let me give some feedback as someone who isn't much into fighting games and has never seen this game before. I really liked the game itself. It's visually appealing and it has a nice selection of characters and moves. At the same time, I couldn't really appreciate most of the tricks that the TAS shows off. For some reason, this game is not that well suited to show off tricks to a viewer that is unfamiliar with the game or even fighting games in general. I have no doubt that the gameplay has the same quality as your published playrounds, Dark Noob, but this one just didn't entertain me as much as a casual viewer. I'll give this TAS a meh vote. It didn't entertain me as much as other playarounds, but it had its moments and it's definitely a cool game.
Basically to you the game seems appealing at the same time isn't good to a unfamiliar viewer who doesn't know what are happening? Sorry I still didn't understand where you want to came. What really disappointed isn't these no or meh votes, believe in me I don't make playarounds to submit here or whatever. But what disappoints are these comparison with the published movies over the site, mortal kombat, street fighter or whatever fighting game already published is past, try to understand Garou is garou and nobody can change this, like mortal kombat is mortal kombat, because if every time our insights get fixed on comparisons a lot of runs didn't deserves a publication because seems like humans playing with some glitches or infinites, still get published cuz was a good game choice but forget what the gameplay needs to bring turning their backs for run qualities, regardless if has or not. Sorry for utilize your quote andypanther, I just don't like the comparison ways. It's like seek a street fighter plays in a mk one knowing they are different games, different physics and what can be show on gameplay. If we always keep using these comparison methods won't make any sense bring new games on site because the reject reason will have the same argument every time over and over.
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
Woah so long time it's taken to judging. I'm just waiting for the hard decision if is this a good game choice, still has 7 no votes gave without manifests, should be by this reason many experienced tasers like japanese don't see any interest on submit here.
Editor, Expert player (2012)
Dark Noob wrote:
still has 7 no votes gave without manifests, should be by this reason many experience tasers like japanese don't search any sense to submit here.
Huh?
effort on the first draft means less effort on any draft thereafter - some loser
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
@arandomgameTASer Forget it. I'm just waiting for the reject and so fall out from here. There's no reason to submit different fighting games if this kind of public doesn't justify their "no" with unfair and poor comparisons methods making artificial scenarios to the run quality.
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4139)
Two people have already explained why they gave no or meh votes to this run. They were not sufficiently entertained by the submission. Entertainment is subjective, so it happens. You cannot force people to be entertained. No matter what you think if their votes are "justified" or not, they are still their own feelings and personal opinions, and they are still valid. You cannot invalidate someone's subjective opinion on entertainment. Just because the votes here represent a different audience than what you seem to be used to elsewhere, does not mean that their opinions on their own sense of entertainment are invalid. It is just a different audience, one that is less familiar with the intricacies of this game, and therefore is less entertained with a run that has none of, for instance, the glitchiness of Mortal Kombat, or the chaotic pace of Marvel. Yes, it is a different game than those, but that does not mean that people can't or won't still see this run as lacking when other playarounds have entertained them more.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2122)
Alright, I'll justify one of the No votes then. To me, someone who generally doesn't enjoy fighting games, this pretty much looks the same as most of your other recent runs. There's nothing new in terms of execution compared to them, something which has been a problem even since the old Mortal Kombat runs, but at least the Mortal Kombat runs have enough characters/variety/glitches to always seem fresh. Some game-specific glitches, usually a hard crash that leads to a reset, some standard 2P action, showing off infinites... It just doesn't really appeal to me, and I'd assume most of those "unexplained" No votes feel the same way I do. On top of that, I've never liked the pacing in these runs. Infinites are shown for far longer than they need to be: 5 seconds or 3-4 "rotations" is more than enough to show them off. The run should be an escalating showcase of crazier and crazier things, it shouldn't just be whatever you want at whatever time. The 2P stuff... I would honestly just remove the "normal" fights entirely. They just serve to lengthen the run with something that only fighting game fans would enjoy. I've never found them entertaining, personally. If a 2P fight is necessary to show off some ridiculous stuff, like in the Mortal Kombat runs, then yeah one or two can be thrown in, but the rest just seem like filler. These kinds of runs are perfect for a specialized YouTube channel where everyone who subscribes is going to have the same knowledge/interest/opinion, but submitting here means they're subject to what the general audience thinks. As a whole, we're not exactly a fighting game savvy audience. We can't appreciate some of the things in the run, and because of that we can't appreciate the run as a whole. We're going in expecting an MK-style playaround where the game just completely falls apart, but all we get is just fights and occasional glitches, same as a lot of the other recent fighting game playarounds. So no, I didn't find this entertaining. I haven't found a lot of these recent fighting game playarounds entertaining, in fact. I've always refused to vote because I always felt like these runs just weren't for me, which is absolutely true, but since you've been requesting explanations and lowkey insulting the site and userbase, I figured it was about time to break my silence.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
Mothrayas wrote:
Two people have already explained why they gave no or meh votes to this run. They were not sufficiently entertained by the submission. Entertainment is subjective, so it happens. You cannot force people to be entertained. No matter what you think if their votes are "justified" or not, they are still their own feelings and personal opinions, and they are still valid. You cannot invalidate someone's subjective opinion on entertainment. Just because the votes here represent a different audience than what you seem to be used to elsewhere, does not mean that their opinions on their own sense of entertainment are invalid. It is just a different audience, one that is less familiar with the intricacies of this game, and therefore is less entertained with a run that has none of, for instance, the glitchiness of Mortal Kombat, or the chaotic pace of Marvel. Yes, it is a different game than those, but that does not mean that people can't or won't still see this run as lacking when other playarounds have entertained them more.
Totally agree about entertainment. Nobody can force their feelings regardless of you're watching, even so the two main "meh, no" votes didn't showed nothing sustainable about what the game showed, how difficult it took or coherence because they tap at the same key "compared to your old playarounds this didn't entertain" for most of viewers what is valid is the game stereotype, if have glitchness filling or enigmatic combos it already can be accept like kof 97, 2001, Tekken, GC Smash Bros were regardless how good or bad executed was (didn't referring about the game qualities, for me are exceptional games. I'm mentioning about the less run qualities). In past I did a mistake submitting SF Alpha run unknowing their bad game choice which led several "no" votes. This time my purpose is show a different and cool game like every other fighting game, showed everything combos, glitches and still came across these comparisons again, sometimes I think, why I put lot of effort to add everything on a game if a single playthrough could be accept just because was a good game choice? Also I cannot invalidate opinions, but is my right take invalidate what can't be possible to do on this game hoping for a supposed "glitched" fight like Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter. Understand there's no relevance for me if it will be accept or not, i don't work to submit here. My criticism is going to the "fair system" judgment whose might fair apply to me and not for all fighting runs or exclusively for playarounds. I just don't see nobody following up our segments, SDR has left for about two years ago, probably me now, also we do not boast our works quite the opposite we want fair judgment on every FG run, it isn't a revolution. But who will be wrong will be me for the request, it doesn't matter more. Some guys already said doesn't worth staying and now it was being proven it will never change, superficial runs will be still submitted and being accept even meaning if they were good or bad, who is me against votes? How valid is my arguments against public unfamiliar with the game? Lastly, I will keep seeing what rhumb the submission will get. @Samsara I will keep with my words, never insulted any member from here, I just use my right to manifest my opinion which diverges at some aspects.
Samsara wrote:
we're not exactly a fighting game savvy audience
So accept every run who shows absolutely nothing about the game, there are some already.
Samsara wrote:
I haven't found a lot of these recent fighting game playarounds entertaining
And probably will never find anymore, the best fighting game players already give up from here.
Samsara wrote:
has been a problem even since the old Mortal Kombat runs
Every time looks like easy to do until try them... Oh I forget the "currently runs" are sufficient enough. Mai sorri. Your comparison uses the same comparison method listed previously, there's nothing to add. It's cool how do you look on fighting games seems like you're trying to insult me or or whatever idk and if was i don't care. We believe that would be cool open doors for more fighting games on site cuz some guys feel lack and request our works, therefore there would be no reasons to submit here. Seems like you take the "personal" side to consider it as insults, well, doesn't matter. My sorry for grassini and for everyone who helped and believed in my capacity. I was hoping for it and knew would happen someday.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
I'm not voting and I'm justifying this on one thing, the branch. The branch writes "All Characters" what it's missing is "playaround". To me even though I know who the TASer is and what he's doing. This has been marked as a speed fighter TAS. Yet it doesn't show any of that speed. Instead shows off the playaround side, which is what the branch doesn't show.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech!
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
Yay I was already waiting for it.  Maybe many were expecting I get mad against the site or against the judge decision, nah . My opinion had already given previously. The site present a difficulty in rate or judge fighting games, it always looks for judging every run from an only default created. Samara said that would not the best place to public due to the members here give their opinion acording they think. The website will lost more and more members at fighting category like you're losing me right now, because there is no what encourage us to move forward.  I was insisting to put my runs here because I like the site and I would like to have contributed with more TAS of fighting games, but whenever I submitted some, the most of feedbacks let me down because came from people that never sought to know about the game. Thanks for everything! Goodbye tasvideos. 
GoddessMaria
She/Her
Reviewer, Experienced player (848)
...this kind of attitude won't get movies accepted (not like a user's attitude would make/break the process anyway...). As Mothrayas has said already, you were and evidently still are expecting people to like and be entertained by every aspect of your movies. What it seems like from my eyes is someone throwing a tantrum because their movie was not as well received as they wanted and expected... You claimed to understand the words of Mothrayas, but it's obvious that you didn't considering your latest outburst. Also to touch on the whole "Japanese community not submitting here" bit, they have their own decisions as to bring their submissions here or not. I've seen a fair bit of Japanese community members submitting here and finding success. 0xwas/was0x, ISM, Senshin Ichii, gocha, and mtbRc to name a few. When you finally understand that you can't always have it your way with every submission, then by all means, come back! Otherwise... grow up a bit!
Current projects: failing at life
fsvgm777
She/Her
Senior Publisher, Player (221)
To go on further with what GoddessMaria said, you should stop being so defensive when it comes to your own submissions. Just something I'd like to point out.
Steam Community page - Cohost profile Oh, I'm just a concerned observer.
Post subject: Probably will has a infinite origin
Masterjun
He/Him
Site Developer, Skilled player (1970)
Ah, I get it, a big point you're bringing up is the fact that we take the entertainment of the game itself into consideration when rating entertainment. Remember the original idea of Tool-Assisted Superplays, they had to entertain. Some people find entertainment in pushing the game to its limits, whether it's about getting to the end as fast as possible or about the glitches. This created one problem which is similar to yours right now. The problem is the fact that speed-oriented runs with unentertaining games were not accepted. This was fine for some people, as entertainment was the primary goal of Tool-Assisted Superplays, however, a different term, Tool-Assisted Speedruns became relevant and the site decided to make room for purely speed-oriented movies by introducing the Vault. Coming back to the problem at hand, your movie isn't speed-oriented. It's a playaround. It's important that the movie is entertaining to as many people as possible, so there is no way to look at the movie seperately from the game. If it has been done before, it becomes boring. If the game is similar to other games which already have a good playaround, it becomes boring. You can't extract the game and its features from the entertainment of the movie and say that everyone should objectively look at the fact that you pushed this game to it's entertainment limits. Sometimes that just isn't enough. Probably desire possesses a unending source
Warning: Might glitch to credits I will finish this ACE soon as possible (or will I?)
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
Goddess hold your horses, not too fast when I talked about japanese community I did not say it as a whole but only from a specific team that are that one who make TAS videos of fighting game. Why the hell you are saying I was forcing the people to get entertained with what I submitted? Have you lost your wits? Since when did I say something like that? I was, at least, wanting to know the reason of whom was voting no, but it looks this is forcing the people according you and mothrayas the bottom is, I'm not disappointed due to this movie be rejected but why whenever we submit a TAS of fighting game the show is the same.. you judge comparing the new run with the greatest of site even if the game is totally different You enjoy comparing a game like marvel ones or mortal kombat franchise with a game that has nothing to do with it. Different games is made of different environmentals. I hope that serves you right this last message. Along this I advice you wear glasses in case if you didnt and reread what I tried to say, even if I don't have a good writing skill in English but I try to do what I can. What do you want to insinuate when ask me to grow up? Why did you mean by that? I have age enough to present my opinion and discuss about that if this makes you think I act like child so you are a narrow-minded and think only your conclusion are matures You hide in this type of lame arguments because you cant provide something acceptable.. anyway I don't give fork but watch you mouth!
Masterjun
He/Him
Site Developer, Skilled player (1970)
Dark Noob wrote:
I'm not disappointed due to this movie be rejected but why whenever we submit a TAS of fighting game the show is the same.. you judge comparing the new run with the greatest of site even so game is totally different You enjoy comparing a game like marvel ones or mortal kombat franchise with a game that has nothing to do with it. Different games is made of different environmentals.
Wrong.
Masterjun wrote:
You can't extract the game and its features from the entertainment of the movie and say that everyone should objectively look at the fact that you pushed this game to it's entertainment limits. Sometimes that just isn't enough.
Warning: Might glitch to credits I will finish this ACE soon as possible (or will I?)
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
Masterjun wrote:
Wrong.
Samsara wrote:
We're going in expecting an MK-style playaround where the game just completely falls apart.