Submission Text Full Submission Page

Game objectives

Beating the game as fast as possible by abusing the exploration glitch (EG)

Comments

This is newest and fastest route
RTA Timing of this run would be 1:21.95

Masterjun: Judging.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2297)
You have some blank input there at the end. I'm just going to assume that you got where you wanted ending input to be in the correct spot and do a Light Spiking cleaning up your input. 456 frames of blank input chopped off from the end: User movie #43089383819739304 You don't have to cancel your submission, a judge will come and update the input file accordingly. I'll look into the ending input later, and provide a temp encode (unless you have one). Edit: Opening input plain bad. You have achieved a faster time than that of Tompa's old TAS. But your execution is way off. I'm refraining from voting, but still going to provide that encode. Edit 2: Ignore that Spiking. The user incorrectly ended their input way too early.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Tairr
He/Him
It seems i did alot of mistakes... to be fair that was the second time i created a TAS... i prob should redo this whole thing again with cleaner execution and stuff
Masterjun
He/Him
Site Developer, Skilled player (1970)
Submission Instructions wrote:
Please ensure your movie is good. Do not waste the judges' time with movies that have obvious mistakes
You can cancel your movie if you plan to redo the movie anyways.
Warning: Might glitch to credits I will finish this ACE soon as possible (or will I?)
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, salty!
Tairr
He/Him
kinda hard to know what it is considerd good when you dont have a example... but i guess i could always download a video and see myself what good is... i prob to that xD and yeah i canceld it
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2297)
Bad news for the route you used. It's slower than Tompa's. I completed a heavy spiking of your input a few minutes after you canned it. Getting everything executed correctly for both the starting and ending input which leaves it to just the middle which is your input. There's no contest between the two. You're slower than him by 464 frames. For a first timer I said you did a great job at the challenge, but you didn't beat the Legend. Here's the userfile that absolutely fixes your movie: User movie #43090199916176173
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Tairr
He/Him
thx for the file, gives me a good example how to start and end this movie... also didnt know that i need to include the triforce text but thats prob because im a speedrunner of this game and for us a run ends right when you enter the triforce room well i think i take a closer look at Tompa´s movie, maybe i see something thats improvable ( well i doubt it, but you never know)
creaothceann
He/Him
Editor
Tairr wrote:
didnt know that i need to include the triforce text
http://tasvideos.org/ArticleIndex.html click "Movies" → "Movie Making"
Tompa
Any
Editor, Expert player (2141)
Hello! I did an optimised version of this route awhile ago, and it's actually a bit slower in the end. I don't even think I have this movie saved somewhere either, I could have a look. I would love to see the run improved, I have yet not find a way however, but hopefully someone else will! Good luck with further attempts =).