(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
My vídeo in YouTube, Subscribe in my channel! Thanks =3 My original Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnBpbK830GbgM2E30HJWldw

feos: This movie has already been --[6156S|submitted]-- (This submission was deleted). Canceling.
feos: Seeing how this account was used for another submission, I'll judge this movie instead of --[6156S|its original here].-- (This submission was deleted)
feos: This movie loses lots of time compared to the current publication. Even though that publication avoids warps that this run uses, comparable segments were done worse in this movie, and it was really obviously worse, which means the existing record hasn't even been checked.
In addition to that, this movie uses arbitrary restrictions that don't make it sufficiently different from the aforementioned existing run, and can't go to Vault either, since it's not Fastestcompletion. Although a movie that keeps up with existing records and uses warps could be accepted for this game.
DuduGamerEXT, there are a few things you should be aware of:
  1. This site isn't a place that would publish your personal best speedrun achievements. If the movie isn't a world record in terms of speed optimality, it will be rejected. Read the Movierules for more details.
  2. You should not submit the same movie twice, edit the existing submission instead.
  3. Repeatedly failing to meet these 2 advices will lead you to losing the submission privileges, as you don't seem to understand what this site is about.
Rejected.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
filpAM
He/Him
Banned User
not too verbose but informative
Dimon12321
He/Him
Active player (480)
A rule breaker detected!
Registering users Users are only allowed to register one account per user. The administration has the right to block, merge, or delete any account in violation of this rule.
TASing is like making a film: only the best takes are shown in the final movie.
Troye
He/They
Experienced player (855)
Even submitted the same movie from the other account
Skilled player (1436)
Woops wrote:
Even submitted the same movie from the other account
Double the chances that at least one movie will be accepted! 2 x 0
I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Current projects: NES: Tetris "fastest 999999" (improvement, with r57shell) Genesis: Adventures of Batman & Robin (with Truncated); Pocahontas; Comix Zone (improvement); Mickey Mania (improvement); RoboCop versus The Terminator (improvement); Gargoyles (with feos)
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech!
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
I checked a few bosses and this movie loses tons of time to the current publication: Link to video This isn't inherent to this movie's goal, is it? Just sloppy play and failing to beat an existing record? Levels are also way longer btw.
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
MarbleousDave
He/Him
Player (12)
multiple offenses can get you banned from submitting runs. To prevent this, read the rules and guidelines before submitting a run that beats existing records. I have rejected submissions, but none were rule breaking. My SMB3Mix run does have room improvement. Don't feel discouraged.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
You're a bit late to the party PikachuMan. User has already done these things: - Create 2 Accounts (before submissions) - Split the same TAS between the two accounts - Been warned - Uploading the TAS to their WIP area... and their other one.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.