Submission Text Full Submission Page
Tetris Attack is a yoshi's crew tetris game which is quite different from the classic one, and particularly, one of my favorites SNES games XD
Snes9X v1.43+ imp7 replay settings:
  • WIP1 timing
  • Allow Left+Right / Up+Down
Game settings:
  • 1 Player Game
  • Endless
  • 99 Speed lvl (max)
  • Hard Game lvl (max)
Objectives:
  • Archieve the maximum points ( 99.999 ) in the lowest time possible
Improvement over the previously published movie
  • Played at higher speed lvl ( 1 against 99 )
  • 2861 frames = 47,68 seconds = 28.3% faster
Well, as you can see, this is just a good improvement over the lezard published movie, I've used techiniques to archieve 13x combo faster than him. Why do not surpass 13x? Because it doesnt give worthy points XP
Thanks to FODA for helping with some emulator issues, and special thanks to shii who gave me perseverance to finish this movie^^ luv ya =*
dls4e ~
10/14/05, 13:27 ( GMT -3 ): cancelled to put a improved version^^

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #845: daniayaw's SNES Tetris Attack in 02:25.26
Skilled player (1885)
Nice! Really, really fast cursor navigation, you had me lost as soon as you started arranging the blocks. It was very cretive too, so good job. I have one question: In the end of the movie, right before you do the last moving around to get max points, you wait until the blocks take up the whole screen. Couldn't you start arranging the blocks earlier, since you don't need to move many blocks to get max points? I don't think you need the screen to be full of blocks for that last moving around. Oh, and you should say that you used the European ROM in the submission text, I had some trouble finding the correct ROM. But overall, really great job, it was short but fun to watch, so this is a definite YES vote from me. *Randil gives you two thumbs and smiles like that guy in the toothpaste commercial* :)
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
Using the european rom is a problem if the published movie doesnt use an european rom... Read the Rules page. But, i just checked and he DID use the european rom. So this is just right, good job :)
Emulator Coder, Skilled player (1300)
BTW, why hasn't anyone tried a story mode completion of this game like Kirby's Avalanche?
Former player
story mode is too easy, even using the trick to play in the hardest lvl, the pc isnt something defiant.. but i can do it if more ppl request^^ randil: i thought there wasnt any useful combo.. i tried a litte harder and found a new way.. canceling this and sending a new submission^^ thanks
<small>My big signature was cleared by admin; i should read <a href="http://tasvideos.org/ForumRules.html">forum rules</a>. But... who does?</small>