Emulator: VBA-rerecording-19
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Manipulates luck
The version of the game is the Japanese version because it was faster, for some reason I couldn't flip from the beginning of the fishboss to the place where the bob-ombs where, therfore I played on the Japanese version.
This is a pinball game where you need to flip Mario to all kind of places where you get these stars, and also you have to collect keys where get when defeating a boss, wich you need to open the door in Bowser's castle. When collecting 15 stars and the four keys, you can go to Bowser and defeat him, and that will complete the game, but after that there is a bonus stage which is the last thing in the the movie.
I enjoyed playing most of the time, but places where there were many enemies where quite hard because it was quite hard to know if it could be done in a faster way.

adelikat: Good game choice, I am accepting for publication due to awesomeness. Encoding it as well.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1546: NintenKai's GBA Mario Pinball Land in 09:29.72
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
Out of interest how come you have a faster run on another site which is in the same catagory?
Chamale
He/Him
Player (178)
Yes. Almost all of the tasvideos runs are platformers or fighters. An original game is very good.
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
On one hand, the video is a nice change of pace for the site. It's fun, fast, and seems well played. However...
Out of interest how come you have a faster run on another site which is in the same catagory?
At this point I'm withholding my vote until I know further about this comment.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
I'm guessing AKA means this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCZvHV5Lhh4 It's says it's 7:41 but the video is 9:34 long, so I'm guessing timing differences or something? Is this actually the same movie?
"Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home." ( Pratchett & Gaiman: Good Omens )
Chamale
He/Him
Player (178)
For some reason, he presses A at 9:29.72. That's the movie end time.
7:41 is when he hits bowser the last time. But, he has another minigame to deal with after, so the input ends later. I guess he looked over the rules better when he submitted it here? Maybe something was lost in translation. Edit: Yes vote, as it is very quick and feels fresh from the other videos.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
Very cool game :) It is like NES Pinballquest ony better. I was very entertained by this movie, especially after you got the yoshi...balls? It also seems well optimized. Easy yes vote. Also, I will be accepting for publication and begin encoding.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [875] GBA Mario Pinball Land by NintenKai in 09:29.72
This game is very colorful! I didn't understand what some of the goals were at times, but that didn't lower the enjoyment factor. Yes vote, and thanks for the brain stimulation! :D
<agill> banana banana banana terracotta pie! <Shinryuu> ho-la terracotta barba-ra anal-o~
Active player (432)
Just watched the .avi. I thought it was actually pretty decent. Not a major entertaining movie but certainly good enough to publish it. Late yes vote.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Active player (422)
I'd like to see a 100% run for this game, if it's possible to do all at once. Nice run, by the way. :)
Editor, Expert player (2313)
Oh I remember this game. I played it for hours and defeated boozer just one time. also late YES vote! How many stars are there actually in the game?