(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
This game doesn't seem so bad. I mean sure it is hard as balls but it was pretty fun. Then enter the glitch that removes basically the entirety of the game & you got a good game for a TAS. So I hope you enjoy.
  • Used Snes9x v1.43-improvement53-win32
  • Allow Left+Right / Up+Down
About the Run
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Takes no Damage
  • Abuses programing errors in the game
This is a 4.30 second improvement to Deign's run due to some more glitching & more optimized movement.
Comments
  • I thank Deign for his run! Now I know how to do that glitch.
  • This run came out of nowhere.
Enjoy!
- Canceled. Kyman found improvements.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2470: Sonikkustar's SNES The Addams Family in 03:38.93
Skilled player (1530)
I enjoyed the run. I’m not familiar with the game, though. The movement looks optimized and the glitches are fun to watch. I’ll vote yes.
Editor, Emulator Coder, Expert player (2105)
But:
Rules wrote:
A movie made with an older version of emulator is not allowed to "beat" a movie made with a newer version of emulator, except when the timing differences are irrelevant or the "beaten" movie is not accepted in the first place.
<klmz> it reminds me of that people used to keep quoting adelikat's IRC statements in the old good days <adelikat> no doubt <adelikat> klmz, they still do
Experienced player (822)
Are there timing changes with this game between 1.43 and 1.51? And are they relevant?
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Skilled player (1307)
mmbossman wrote:
Are there timing changes with this game between 1.43 and 1.51? And are they relevant?
There aren't any that I see are relevant. There is only a 1-frame difference which is quickly lost at the following screen.
The run looked good to me, though it's a bit weird to see Gomez as a creepy little gnome. Nice work!
Pyrel - an open-source rewrite of the Angband roguelike game in Python.
Very nice TAS,I vote YES
"The life is like you create it"
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!
Editor, Active player (429)
In case anyone is wondering why he canceled the run, I found a new zipping area that saves 286 frames. EDIT: Just in case it doesn't work for some reason, I used snes9x 1.43 v17.