Skilled player (1308)
I'd like to give a thanks to the Workbench for helping me improve my writing skills by making me write more lengthy & well constructed posts. Hell...This whole site is very educational for me in general. Thanks guys!
Brandon
He/Him
Editor, Player (190)
FerretFaucet wrote:
* BrandonE: for furthering my interest in encoding, and finally getting me off my lazy ass to create Pyncoder.
>Implying you're the lazier of the Pyncoder developers. >Implying an incredibly hilarious lie.
All the best, Brandon Evans
Post subject: mklip2001 and others
Skilled player (1637)
This is a huge thanks that goes out to mklip2001, Dekaron, and Mr. Kelly R. Flewin. These three tend to watch, vote and comment on nearly every submission, especially mklip2001. This makes judging much easier on ignored movies, and I often look to their posts to influence my decision on questionable movies. Thank you three for being vigilant, and helping the site immensely. It would be a better site if all users were as enthusiastic as you 3 are about every movie, and not just MegaMario of Zelda games.
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Post subject: Re: mklip2001 and others
Banned User, Former player
DarkKobold wrote:
and not just MegaMario of Zelda games.
Hey, that's unfair. We also like Metroidvania!
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
I wanna shower appreciation on the PSXjin development team for adding cue support to the emulator!
Just gotta send super massive greets to DeHackEd and oasiz for helping upload some particularly troublesome videos to YouTube! I send fuckings to YouTube for having no properly functional resumable uploader and the current uploaders available, as a whole, being rather flaky.
Skilled player (1308)
Shoutout to Aqfaq for being a great TASer to work with as well as giving me general feedback on runs.
Flygon wrote:
Just gotta send super massive greets to DeHackEd and oasiz for helping upload some particularly troublesome videos to YouTube! I send fuckings to YouTube for having no properly functional resumable uploader and the current uploaders available, as a whole, being rather flaky.
Did you end up using Google's command line tool? I'm happily uploading big videos via my server now using that script I made. Probably won't be that necessary anymore once I get a new connection though.
I'll need to catch up with you on IRC about that, I'm still a bit confused as to how exactly it's suppose to be used.